This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay Hackers, Repeat after me.

#31DeitylightPosted 10/26/2013 8:08:41 PM
BlackSparrow14 posted...
LightningHawk90 posted...
Am I wrong?

This is why hackers think we are whiny children. Because some of us are apparently. I don't understand why people keep making new threads to try and prove a point. You're only spreading more hate. No one's right at this point.

See what I meant in the other thread?
No one is budging and no one is trying to find common ground, it's hopeless.
---
FC:3840-5960-0959
Friend safari:Riolu, Machoke, and Pancham
#32dingo_of_jawaiiPosted 10/26/2013 8:09:35 PM
Alright. Trolling or Flaming.
. . .Let's go with this guy being a flaming troll.
---
PSN ID: HakubiXFire // http://psnprofiles.com/HakubiXFire
3DS Friend Code: 5370 - 1688 - 1236
#33LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:11:07 PM(edited)
Deitylight posted...
BlackSparrow14 posted...
Am I wrong?

This is why hackers think we are whiny children. Because some of us are apparently. I don't understand why people keep making new threads to try and prove a point. You're only spreading more hate. No one's right at this point.

This is the common ground, as long as we can all recognize that hackers are lazy cheaters.

We aren't going to stop them from hacking, they've made that very clear. Nothing will stop them. But as long as it's universal and they're open that they're lazy and cheating, it should all be okay.
---
Formerly RageKaiser.
I've decided to breed hundreds of Goomy, name them "The Messiah" and send them over wondertrade.
#34proxyyourassPosted 10/26/2013 8:10:30 PM
"I am a cheater, and what i'm doing is wrong, but i'm not going to change my ways because i'm lazy."
---
My two 3ds. 1st FC: 3437 4271 9274 name is LOVELY. 2nd FC: 0146 8963 1883 name is GIGGLY. Add both please :D
#35LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:11:42 PM
proxyyourass posted...
"I am a cheater, and what i'm doing is wrong, but i'm not going to change my ways because i'm lazy."

*slow clap*

There we go.

Someone with some decency to admit it to themselves. I may not agree with what you do, but I applaud your honesty.
---
Formerly RageKaiser.
I've decided to breed hundreds of Goomy, name them "The Messiah" and send them over wondertrade.
#36proxyyourassPosted 10/26/2013 8:12:35 PM
i don't care if i hack. it save me time. "I am a cheater, and what i'm doing is wrong, but i'm not going to change my ways because i'm lazy."
---
My two 3ds. 1st FC: 3437 4271 9274 name is LOVELY. 2nd FC: 0146 8963 1883 name is GIGGLY. Add both please :D
#37LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:13:20 PM
proxyyourass posted...
i don't care if i hack. it save me time. "I am a cheater, and what i'm doing is wrong, but i'm not going to change my ways because i'm lazy."

No really. I mean it. Out of all the hackers on this board, I've actually gotten a little bit of respect for you.
---
Formerly RageKaiser.
#38BowsaaPosted 10/26/2013 8:13:36 PM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
"I am a hacker, and what I do is right, as it makes battles about how good you are at battling, not about how good you are at driving your bicycle".

---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#39rockmanxv3Posted 10/26/2013 8:13:42 PM
Your mother's a what now?
---
3DS FC: 1934-0726-1653
#40ProdozulPosted 10/26/2013 8:13:53 PM
Deitylight posted...
BlackSparrow14 posted...
Am I wrong?

This is the common ground, as long as we can all recognize that hackers are lazy cheaters.

We aren't going to stop them from hacking, they've made that very clear. Nothing will stop them. But as long as it's universal and they're open that they're lazy and cheating, it should all be okay.

No you're forcing us to recognize your common ground, not ground suitable for everyone.