This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone in Black and White 2 knew about Mega Evolutions!

#1SybreTigerPosted 10/27/2013 12:48:54 PM
In BW2, you can trade a certain person a Hippowdon for an Alakazam.

That Alakazam's name is Beardy. In BW2 and every gen prior, Alakazam doesn't have a beard, just an amazing mustache.

But in BW2.... MegaAlakazam does indeed have a beard!

That random trainer knew.
---
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/SybreTiger/SybreTiger.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/SybreTiger/Strawhats.jpg
#2SaintValiancePosted 10/27/2013 1:01:19 PM
Are you saying that Game Freak implied of potential Pokemon BEFORE they made the game that actually featured them? NO. WAY!

Oh wait, I'm pretty sure the first Pokemon Ash saw in the wild in the cartoon(which came out pretty much alongside the game) was a Ho-oh. And we didn't see the game with him in it until a couple years after. Yet there he was already existing.
---
3DS FC : 3840-6563-7931
Friend Safari : Water, with Frogadier, Wartortle, & the ALMIGHTY BIBAREELL!!!
#3Crazy_tank51Posted 10/27/2013 1:02:09 PM
Half Life 3 confirmed = this topic in a nutshell
---
Sega is what EAin't.
3DS: 3909-7785-1874 (Crazytank*) Steam ID: CrazytankXD
#4RotomGuy3Posted 10/27/2013 1:02:11 PM
SaintValiance posted...
Are you saying that Game Freak implied of potential Pokemon BEFORE they made the game that actually featured them? NO. WAY!

Oh wait, I'm pretty sure the first Pokemon Ash saw in the wild in the cartoon(which came out pretty much alongside the game) was a Ho-oh. And we didn't see the game with him in it until a couple years after. Yet there he was already existing.

Munna was there in Gen 1. At least mentioned, anyway.
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
#5erekwashere15Posted 10/27/2013 1:03:26 PM
DW was mentioned in Hoenn, right?
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
3DS Friend Code: 3523-3326-1414 (Erek)
#6kitsuruPosted 10/27/2013 1:03:55 PM
They do throw in hints every so often. The Dream World got some foreshadowing in Gen 4, iirc.

A few NPCs, especially in Lumiose, make comments about people turning into pokemon and vice versa (referencing the stories the Frog (er, Froakie) Prince and Beauty and the Beast, in fact), so that's what I'm wondering about for next gen... :3
---
MESSAGE ME IF YOU ADD. I've got a steel safari: Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress. My code's 3136-6781-4024
#7Companion_Cube_Posted 10/27/2013 1:04:47 PM
SaintValiance posted...

Yep. Ho-oh appeared in the anime about a year before G/S released in Japan
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (PM me to add me)
#8Great_ReapettePosted 10/27/2013 1:06:24 PM
kitsuru posted...
A few NPCs, especially in Lumiose, make comments about people turning into pokemon and vice versa (referencing the stories the Frog (er, Froakie) Prince and Beauty and the Beast, in fact), so that's what I'm wondering about for next gen... :3

I thought that was a reference to Bill.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#9kitsuruPosted 10/27/2013 1:08:27 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...

...I'm pretty sure we didn't have to kiss Bill to get him back to normal... *never going to look at Gen1 the same way again*
---
MESSAGE ME IF YOU ADD. I've got a steel safari: Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress. My code's 3136-6781-4024
#10Great_ReapettePosted 10/27/2013 1:09:59 PM
kitsuru posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...

...I'm pretty sure we didn't have to kiss Bill to get him back to normal... *never going to look at Gen1 the same way again*

Eh? Who mentioned kissing?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.