This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone in Black and White 2 knew about Mega Evolutions!

#11wind64aPosted 10/27/2013 12:12:21 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Half Life 3 confirmed = this topic in a nutshell

Gen 3 remakes confirmed.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#12kitsuruPosted 10/27/2013 12:13:16 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...
A few NPCs, especially in Lumiose, make comments about people turning into pokemon and vice versa (referencing the stories the Frog (er, Froakie) Prince and Beauty and the Beast, in fact), so that's what I'm wondering about for next gen... :3

I thought that was a reference to Bill.

...I'm pretty sure we didn't have to kiss Bill to get him back to normal... *never going to look at Gen1 the same way again*

Eh? Who mentioned kissing?

Both of those stories revolve around love (literally a kiss in the Frog Prince) turning pokemon (back) into humans. The NPC who talks about Beauty and the Beast is practically swooning over how romantic it is.

Bill can't even tear himself away from his tech for a free luxury cruise.
---
MESSAGE ME IF YOU ADD. I've got a steel safari: Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress. My code's 3136-6781-4024
#13reaverzPosted 10/27/2013 12:14:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14thegoodusernamePosted 10/27/2013 12:17:00 PM
I'm still waiting for White Hand.
---
short for "The good user names were taken"
#15TsukinatoPosted 10/27/2013 12:20:31 PM
Imagine Bill screwed up and turned into a frog. How do you transform a frog into a human?
Smoochies.
---
3DS FC: 0387-8999-8297
#16MetalGenocidePosted 10/27/2013 12:23:19 PM
kitsuru posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
kitsuru posted...
A few NPCs, especially in Lumiose, make comments about people turning into pokemon and vice versa (referencing the stories the Frog (er, Froakie) Prince and Beauty and the Beast, in fact), so that's what I'm wondering about for next gen... :3

I thought that was a reference to Bill.

...I'm pretty sure we didn't have to kiss Bill to get him back to normal... *never going to look at Gen1 the same way again*

Eh? Who mentioned kissing?

Both of those stories revolve around love (literally a kiss in the Frog Prince) turning pokemon (back) into humans. The NPC who talks about Beauty and the Beast is practically swooning over how romantic it is.

Bill can't even tear himself away from his tech for a free luxury cruise.

Pretty sure they are referring to the Mystery Dungeon games where you (a human) turn into a pokemon. And if your partner is of the opposite gender you, many scenes can be viewed as romantic.
---
Grave - 3DS Friend Code 0619-4338-7701 Safari -Fighting ; Meditite, Sawk, Riolu - PM me your FC if you add me.
IGN: X- Richter, Y- N/A