This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't the people who want to hack just go to Pokemon Showdown?

#11flamesaber111Posted 10/27/2013 1:11:40 PM
And people think the hackers are the whiny ones.
---
Can't wait for October!
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#12Dark Young LinkPosted 10/27/2013 1:12:05 PM
flamesaber111 posted...
And people think the hackers are the whiny ones.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67639223
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#13BowsaaPosted 10/27/2013 1:12:32 PM
Because I want to play the game I paid for?
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#14Zerohour7Posted 10/28/2013 6:45:04 PM
Hackers don't have a life as to them rewriting the rules is much easy then trying use your head and play the game and these hackers got better to do then just play a game beat a 10 year and say I just own from hole the wall home
#15Edgemaster70000Posted 10/28/2013 6:46:56 PM
Zerohour7 posted...
Hackers don't have a life as to them rewriting the rules is much easy then trying use your head and play the game and these hackers got better to do then just play a game beat a 10 year and say I just own from hole the wall home

You obviously don't have a life either, because apparently you couldn't even last through second-grade English class.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#16Hoozah123Posted 10/28/2013 6:49:03 PM
Zerohour7 posted...

Then the game is definitely not for them. Should play something else.
---
I got a magikarp, and I am not afraid to hit you with it.
3DS FC 2981-5749-0630 My Safari have Corsola and Dwebble
#17GalapagozPosted 10/28/2013 6:50:47 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Zerohour7 posted...

You obviously don't have a life either, because apparently you couldn't even last through second-grade English class.

All I have to say is this, that comeback didn't even make sense.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#18Edgemaster70000Posted 10/28/2013 6:56:48 PM
Galapagoz posted...
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Zerohour7 posted...

All I have to say is this, that comeback didn't even make sense.

I'm saying he's showing a great ineptitude in a basic skill that everyone learns in a public....

you know what, not worth it.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#19icefire_phoenixPosted 10/28/2013 7:01:20 PM(edited)
Why can't the people who want to play competitive just go to Pokemon Showdown?

- takes less time than breeding
- it's way easier to create a Pokemon
- you can play with skilled players
- it separates the anti-hackers and the hackers who play competitively from those who want actual fun battles

Is there even a GOOD reason why hackers and breeders (competitive players) won't just play on Pokemon Showdown and stay there?
---
"I was wondering the exact same thing 10 minutes ago. Except, I used the search bar." - Tavy89
#20Tsukasa1891Posted 10/28/2013 7:13:24 PM
Why can't the people who want to breed just go to Pokemon Showdown?

- takes less time than breeding
- it's way easier to create a Pokemon
- you can play with skilled players
- it separates the anti-hackers and the hackers who play competitively (you guys don't want to feel like you wasted your time breeding and ev training and that stuff just to lose to someone who did it in 5 minutes, so just stay away from the game)

Is there even a GOOD reason why breeders won't just play on Pokemon Showdown and stay there?

:'(

see how easy it is to just change and add a few words to completely change what's being said and being just as valid?
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.