This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flabebe line breed pool?

#1JarickoPosted 10/27/2013 1:02:19 PM
I assume its probably a safe bet that Florges is in the fairy pool right? I got a modest snubbull i wanna breed it with and i am considering trying to pass on wish if it learns it to an eevee threw skitty or something. Been having trouble getting wish on eevee due to having troubles finding togepi's. But if it learns wish and is a fairy both in type and breeding then problem solved. ( At the very least I heard it can learn wish. I have been burned on false info before )
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#2Callista08Posted 10/27/2013 1:03:46 PM
i could just get you a togepi....
---
3DS FC: 3668-8577-0665
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#3Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:05:06 PM
Callista08 posted...

That is alright. Thank you anyway. I only really wanted it for wish. If i can just breed wish then I do not really have a use for it. That and when December rolls around i can just send myself one then if i really want togekiss or something. Thanks for the offer though.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#4Callista08Posted 10/27/2013 1:05:57 PM
Does breeding flabebe randomize the flower or is it static?
---
3DS FC: 3668-8577-0665
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#5GP_SunnyPosted 10/27/2013 1:07:04 PM
Callista08 posted...

can i have one? my fc is 4596-9968-1764

i can trade you whatever you want
#6Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:09:04 PM(edited)
Callista08 posted...
Does breeding flabebe randomize the flower or is it static?

All the ones i have ever bred have carried the flower color they have down. I like the blue one so i have been breeding the blue one.

Sweet Snubbull and it breeded so it must be in the fairy pool. Meaning i could just breed it with a skitty to try and pass on wish, which it should learn around 20 or so. Then breed that skitty with a female eevee to get an eevee with wish and then the IV process begins. Ugh i hate breeding iv's :\
---
#7The_Sol_BladerPosted 10/27/2013 1:08:55 PM
Flabebe line is indeed in the Fairy egg group, but if I understand what you're saying correctly you can't use it to get Wish on Eevee. It does learn it, but Flabebe line is 100% female
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
#8Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:09:42 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Flabebe line is indeed in the Fairy egg group, but if I understand what you're saying correctly you can't use it to get Wish on Eevee. It does learn it, but Flabebe line is 100% female

Didn't gen 6 change it such that both sides can pass on moves now?
---
#9UmuruPosted 10/27/2013 1:12:04 PM
Jaricko posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...

Didn't gen 6 change it such that both sides can pass on moves now?

Even if that is the case, how do you expect that to work? Females are still the only ones that can pass on species.
---
3DS FC: 5370-0398-2889
#10IrisVilePosted 10/27/2013 1:13:04 PM
Flabébé and Floette learn Wish at 20 (I have a few). Also I'm breeding Wish Eevees and Fennekins* if you'd like a,male. Since a male Eevee can't make more Eevees without Ditto or a female.

*Some also have Magic Coat.
---
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~