This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 7: Chaos Theory part 2

#81Cheesepower5Posted 10/29/2013 7:36:32 PM
"And... She didn't react?" Grant asks.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#82GX1997Posted 10/29/2013 7:43:20 PM
Meridia waited for the rest of the group to catch up,and then took out their tickets.After a quick glance to make sure there were enough for everyone,the sailor moved aside to let them board.Meridia kept Squirtle,Romulus,and Skarmory close as they boarded.

Once on the ship,Squirtle and the other Pokemon went below deck to play checkers,while Meridia stayed outside.She watched as storm clouds made their way east,and grew darker.

Looks like we'll be dealing with storms for a while once we reach Ever Grande.At least I can enjoy the fresh air and wind for now.

I wonder what we're getting ourselves into.I know things weren't going very well before,so I doubt things will be better so soon after we arrive.It will most likely take some time and us putting pressure on Yveltal's forces,it's just a question of how much.

---
SS Nuzlocke Team:Blaze,Sentry,Feather,Cotton,Fang
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board
#83OsrangerPosted 10/29/2013 7:45:38 PM
Duncan left the confines of his base in Sinnoh to the cold biting winds of the north roaring loudly, barraged by sleet and snow. His armor protected him little from the cold, so he made haste, reaching down to his gauntlet, and input the coordinates to memory lane.
---
Vengeance, as sweet as bitter herbs, fills the heart and empties the soul.
Official Meowstic Master of the Pokemon X board
#84empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 8:23:46 PM
John Doe saw Yancy move on ahead to return the defective starburst gun to Riley.

"Long story short", said Doe as he showed his ticket to the sailor, "I got an injury on my forehead during a mission due to defective equipment. I also lost too much blood during the mission from an additional wound, so I passed out upon returning to Realgam. I was sent to the infirmary, where Yancy was working. Benga, in his infinite wisdom, told her about the head injury. She took off the mask to examine the wound and... well, you can guess the rest."

The sailor gave the two of them the all-clear. He didn't even search Doe for any malicious items. He was planning on using Zoroark to pass the search, too.

"We talked to each other once I woke up and managed to patch things up."Doe smiled. "I guess I sort of do owe Benga, now that I think about it." His face then returned to it's serious state. "Anyway, I still want to conceal my identity. Could you imagine the amount of blackmail Nova could use against me, a celebrity? I would greatly appreciate it if you continued to refrain from telling anyone, even if I'm more at-ease with the affair."
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#85Cheesepower5Posted 10/29/2013 8:54:59 PM
"Yeah, I see your point." Grant says as he boards the ship. "Don't worry, I'll keep my gob shut."

The captain of the ship orders the departure as soon as Grant steps on, being the last to do so in the group. The ship would arrive in Ever Grande city in a couple of hours.

(Up to you guys if anything happens on the ship or not... I'm going to try to hit the hay, but doubt it'll be that easy.)
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#86OsrangerPosted 10/29/2013 9:58:46 PM
Duncan instantly appeared on a cliff side overlooking Vendaturf town. He sat there watching the little people go about their business in their sleepy town. He thought he might have seen kids playing in the yard of his old house, a memory of a happier time, when making the world a better place was a much simpler, much cleaner task.

He took one last fond look at the town before he began his work. Osric would not know. He spied the starbursted Gardevoir planted in the town a week prior, sitting by theold contest hall. He remembered Beth competing in that contest hall. Sweet memories.

Duncan clenched his fist, and the whir of his suit sounded in his ear, while below, a dark hole tore open the landscape, centered on the concert hall, but quickly grew wider until all of the little people and the sleepy little town was gone, but a memory. A sweet memory. He allowed the hole to dissipate, and behold, four survivors stumble away from the ruins. Survivors to tell the tale of a Gardevoir whose depression sent her into suicide. That would be what the world would believe. Osric would never have to know. He cares so much for the little people after all.

But Garth would know better. He would not let this invitation go unanswered. If he does not come himself, he will surely send someone. "Your move old friend."
---
Vengeance, as sweet as bitter herbs, fills the heart and empties the soul.
Official Meowstic Master of the Pokemon X board
#87HHDeceptionPosted 10/30/2013 8:33:51 AM
Jirachi returned to the hospital wing to hear Celeste yelling in pain. Somehow none of the staff seemed to mind.

"AUGH! Yes yes good a bit to the LEFT YES! YE-NO! Too far! Back to the bicep plEASE AUGHHH!"

Jirachi flung open the doors to see a small electric rodent rubbing its cheeks on Celeste's arm. It looked rather painful...

"AUGGGGH! Ha...ha.. haa...ok that's enough for now...oh hey Jirachi."

The Doctor raised his arm to grab his head and rotate it to face the bewildered looking Jirachi.

"Meet my new friend Dedenne. I think I'll call her....Disco. What do you think?"

Jirachi continued to look bewildered.
---
Sound good?
#88empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 12:05:26 PM
"I'll take your word on it", said John Doe to Grant.

Although... I can always fail to prove that woman's use of a disguise. If it comes to that then... I need a Plan B. I'll need some extra info and the cooperation of the others, however.

Doe looked around and confirmed that Marisa wasn't anywhere near them. "By the way", he said to Grant, "what do your parents look like?"
---
#89Cheesepower5Posted 10/30/2013 1:28:12 PM
Grant ponders the question a moment, since he didn't expect it. "Well, you must've at least caught a glimpse of my dad back in Lavender Town." He says. "He's like me, only bigger and with blue eyes and facial hair. My mom's got eyes the same colour as mine, and red hair in this kind of... Ponytail-braid-thing...? She told me what it's called once, but I forget."

-----

Garth, Karen and Maxie sit around a table in the Ever Grande City Pokemon League. The room had once belonged to a branch of PokeMart, but had since been repurposed by the Yveltal soldiers who moved in as a lounge of sorts.

"Has Hugh arrived yet?" Garth asks.

"Not yet." Maxie replies. "Fashionably late as ever, I'd bet."

"I should hope he'll be more cooperative this time than last." Garth says.

Karen nods. "They say Mewtwo's sending a whole group this time. You can bet they'll be prepared for the worst."

"If that's what they're looking for..." Maxie says. "They'll find it. That's just how Hugh is." Noticing the heavier air, he changes the subject. "So, Garth, come to a decision about Mewtwo's proposal?"

Garth shakes his head. "I'm with you for now. I owe you my life. The best I can hope for is to push the three factions closer together."

Maxie laughs. "Well good luck. Yveltal and Xerneas are harder-headed than Rhydon."

A soldier bursts into the room. "Maxie!" The young man yells. "Our scouts just came back with a report - you two aren't gonna' like this!" He says the last sentence staring directly at Garth and Karen.
---
#90empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 1:58:41 PM
That will do.

"Thank you for the information", said John Doe. He reconfirmed Marisa's absence before leaning in to whisper to Grant's ear. "If they are in the meeting, give some kind of subtle gesture to them so they turn their attention to me. Specifically, my fingers."

He straightened up. "Anyway, I do think I need to take a trip to the men's room. See you shortly."

John Doe went to the direction of the restrooms.

---

Moments later, John Doe went looking for Yancy and found her on the deck.

"Ahh, excellent timing!" said Doe.

"You were looking for me?" asked Yancy.

"Yes", said Doe. He took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Yancy. "Find Meridia and then read what's written in there. It is of utmost importance. Also, don't let Marisa see it."

"Does it have to do with proving that Marisa is wearing a disguise?"

"No", said Doe. "However, it is still important nonetheless. All will be made clear eventually."

"Okay", nodded Yancy. "I trust you. I just saw Meridia a while ago, so this makes things easy."

Yancy walked off. Doe went back inside of the ship.

"Garth Gallowglass: According to Grant, 'Like [Grant], only bigger with blue eyes and facial hair.'
Karen Gallowglass: same eye color as Grant, red hair in 'Ponytail-braid-thing'.

(If vague, blame Grant, for I couldn't ask for details without looking suspicious.)

Instructions: during the meeting, subtlety gesture for 1+ of above to look at me, more specifically my fingers. **DON'T LET MARISA NOTICE**. Trust me when I say I know what I'm doing.

---

Yancy found Meridia a short while later outside of the ship. She tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"John Doe wanted us to read this."

---

Hugh arrived at Ever Grande City using his Unfezant. He carried the Ultra Ball that was carrying Mew clipped on his belt, with a special seal ensuring that the Pokemon couldn't force itself out. There were ten additional buttons on the seal, where pressing a 12-key combination was the only method of unlocking it. Useful in case the Mewtwo negotiators they were meeting today tried to steal it.

Hugh entered the building where the meeting was planned.

"Sorry for the wait."
---