This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how in-demand is a Fire Friend Safari with Charmeleon and Braixen?

#31kilafer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:15:36 PM
Earth_Echidna posted...
kilafer posted...
Thanks everyone! Got some pretty cool Pokémon that I didn't have before from this haha.
At least one per person. Which was great.

Sorry, but just out f curiosity... Do you remember what was in my Safari? I've wanted to know for a while now.

It's grass type if I remember properly. (And didn't mix up people. <.< >.>)
And you have Sunkern, and Sawsbuck.
Your third one isn't available yet.
---
No, what's cheap is nature, making bears so much more dangerous than I. So I evened the playing field. With a door.
~Brauley on the subject of fighting bears.
#32vermillion719Posted 10/27/2013 6:15:48 PM
As it happens, I have a particular desire for it. FC exchange?
---
Everyone's the hero of their own story.
FC: 0345-0681-3179
#33Earth_EchidnaPosted 10/27/2013 6:18:13 PM
kilafer posted...
Earth_Echidna posted...
kilafer posted...
Thanks everyone! Got some pretty cool Pokémon that I didn't have before from this haha.
At least one per person. Which was great.

Sorry, but just out f curiosity... Do you remember what was in my Safari? I've wanted to know for a while now.

It's grass type if I remember properly. (And didn't mix up people. <.< >.>)
And you have Sunkern, and Sawsbuck.
Your third one isn't available yet.

Okay, thanks! I'm not actually complete in the game yet, sorry...

I'm glad I got Sawsbuck, though- before Malamar, it's actually my favourite Pokemon. Not so keen on Sunkern, though. >_<
---
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
Be warned, I may jump to epic fails of conclusions and general other errors. In advance, I apologise.
#34DIVINExFABLEPosted 10/27/2013 6:18:52 PM
Yeah I have an Eevee safari and people were going a bit wild adding my FC.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity 3DS FC: 4742-6050-5942
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#35DragonairLoverPosted 10/27/2013 6:22:13 PM
DIVINExFABLE posted...

I Just added you :)

add me FC: 4914-3456-4851
#36kilafer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:28:28 PM
Earth_Echidna posted...

Okay, thanks! I'm not actually complete in the game yet, sorry...

I'm glad I got Sawsbuck, though- before Malamar, it's actually my favourite Pokemon. Not so keen on Sunkern, though. >_<

Hey no worries haha.
I haven't seen either of those two yet, so it was a great addition for my Pokedex. =O

And pretty awesome on the favourite.
Mine's Alakazam haha.
---
No, what's cheap is nature, making bears so much more dangerous than I. So I evened the playing field. With a door.
#37kilafer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:28:58 PM
DIVINExFABLE posted...

Oh that has to have been fun haha.
---
#38archiearcherPosted 10/27/2013 7:36:52 PM
Umuru posted...
archiearcher posted...
Trust me, you don't want an in demand safari. Random people messaged me begging for mine. I was fine with adding a few but they all just kept coming and coming. Now my sig says tell me what's in your FS and I'll think about adding you. XD

I wonder what that's like. All I have are things that you can find in game, and their hidden abilities are arguably worse than their normal ones. Also, they are Ice. :p

It's annoying because I want to be nice and add them all, but but there is such an overwhelming amount of them that I can't add them all and I can't add just a few because that wouldn't be fair.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0946-2231-2404
Safari has protean frogadier. PM with the contents of your FS and I may add you back.
#39kilafer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:56:31 PM
archiearcher posted...

It's annoying because I want to be nice and add them all, but but there is such an overwhelming amount of them that I can't add them all and I can't add just a few because that wouldn't be fair.

That's one reason why I'm kinda glad this topic slowed down a bit haha.
But it was fun while it lasted! =o

A lot more fighting safaris than I thought there would be too lol.
---
#40DKU_ArichPosted 10/27/2013 8:08:05 PM
archiearcher posted...
Trust me, you don't want an in demand safari. Random people messaged me begging for mine. I was fine with adding a few but they all just kept coming and coming. Now my sig says tell me what's in your FS and I'll think about adding you. XD

Dude, I know how you feel. I've gotten over 300 PMs (I have 29 waiting now; I've cleared out my inbox several times after reaching fairly high numbers).

Honestly, I'd love to add everyone ideally, but then I'd have to go through this huge, lengthy process of going through each PM, making sure I have the room in my friends list, PMing people back in the event that they never bothered adding me before sending me a message, etc.
---
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830