This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ATTN: Anyone who has successfully chained a shiny with the Radar

#11ElynniPosted 10/27/2013 5:59:39 PM
Oh, so you're just waiting for another shiny patch? I think that's normal then...it usually takes a while for them to appear again. Depends on luck, I guess. 8)
---
FC: 0817-4287-1480
Safari: Fighting - Breloom, Mienfoo, Throh
#12Mistress_Zelda_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:06:44 PM
Elynni posted...
Oh, so you're just waiting for another shiny patch? I think that's normal then...it usually takes a while for them to appear again. Depends on luck, I guess. 8)

Yeah! Already got one and just looking for another one. My chain is still going I just don't know where the shinies are. :(

If it takes too long then maybe it may reset after encountering a shiny...
---
And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide,
Sing out this song and I will be there by your side!
#13wind64aPosted 10/27/2013 6:08:06 PM
Have you had a lot of success chaining shiny Pokémon this gen in general Zelda?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#14Mistress_Zelda_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:09:52 PM
This is my first time successfully chaining one. It's been tough. I'm almost positive they changed the mechanics of it.

I'm just glad I got a shiny Litleo.

But I'm guessing no one else here as chained successfully in this game? :(
---
#15Mistress_Zelda_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:15:23 PM
Bump...

I need an expert opinion. :(
---
#16Mistress_Zelda_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:26:40 PM
Another bump...

Has anyone here in this thread successfully chained a shiny? And then continued to encounter shiny patches afterwards...?
---
#17Mistress_Zelda_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:42:25 PM
One final bump. :(
---
#18Absolutezero93Posted 10/27/2013 7:48:50 PM
I have chained a shiny jigglypuff, gothorita, zoroark, pikachu, croagunk, and skrorupi. I can confirm that finding a shiny does not break your chain. You can go to the pokelab later and examine the machine on the second floor and it will tell you your top 3 records as well as your most recent chain. You should be at 41. Unfortunately, I have not been able to catch more than one shiny per chain and have not seen anyone report that they have gotten more than one in their chain. This leads me to believe that you can only get one shiny per chain.

A bummer, I know, but the good news is that your shiny is guaranteed to have 2 max IV stats. The bad news is that you only have one shot to get the right nature with your synchronizer.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare