This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if there are 70 more new pokemon in Z?

#21SazukeEXPosted 10/27/2013 7:55:48 PM
Doubt we would get any new pokemon in Z. Maybe more "catchable" pokemon in the game alone but nothing new besides maybe a few Megas.

I would expect an improved story and an improve post game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
#22ThatKippPosted 10/27/2013 7:56:08 PM
Never

Gonna

Happen
---
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#23Soul59Posted 10/27/2013 7:58:04 PM
mumpsy21 posted...
AnaTheCat posted...
NPCs in game tease at another region. The follow up games (Z/X2Y2/or whatever) could have Kalos + new region with its own set of 70ish new Pokemon. Nobody knows for sure they aren't already in X and Y, they could easily unlocked when Nintendo/Gamefreak wants them to be.

Wait.... so not only do they release two versions of the game, but now they're starting to release updated versions? Seriously, this is starting to feel like the iPad/iPhone thing.

Uh, how old are you? We have had updated versions since R/B/G.

Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum
Black 2/White 2
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#24Greggles252Posted 10/27/2013 7:58:21 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Greggles252 posted...
I feel like the reason there aren't as many new pokemon is because of the mega evolutions. There's what, like 25-30 mega evolutions or so? While they aren't new pokemon, they are still new designs with new stats and such, and would bring the total to 100ish new designs/pokemon, which isn't any less than any other generation.

Y'know, I actually thought that Megaevolutions would allow them to make MORE new Pokemon.

I'm honestly not too sure on that. I would think that, too, but then I gotta wonder how much work it is to take a fully developed pokemon idea and then develop it some more. I bet it's probably super difficult.
---
In game name: Greggles
FC: 4785-5489-7677
#25slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:58:27 PM
LegoTechnic posted...
What if there are 70 new pokemon in Z... and the story is an actual sequel ala black and white 2?

Would you still be mad?

Yes, I got explorers of sky even though I had darkness and that was a waste. Black and white 2 should have been grey. Because it isn't the kyreum you catch in Black and White one sucks. Also the story doesn't even make sense. You magically lose your champion status?

The thing is if they did that that would be a huge upgrade that would make those 70 new pokemon look lame because they aren't original 6th generation. Now if there's an update and all the new pokemon get put in and they fix the saving in the city thing, then that sure would be weird but that would be cool.

It would make me mad for getting X and then see them trying to suck me into getting a game just like it.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#26TyranidomegaPosted 10/27/2013 7:58:40 PM
It's pretty funny when you get the National Dex and you scroll down to the Kalos section to see how small it is
---
FC: 3780-9510-1383.
#27mumpsy21Posted 10/27/2013 7:59:50 PM
Soul59 posted...
mumpsy21 posted...
AnaTheCat posted...
NPCs in game tease at another region. The follow up games (Z/X2Y2/or whatever) could have Kalos + new region with its own set of 70ish new Pokemon. Nobody knows for sure they aren't already in X and Y, they could easily unlocked when Nintendo/Gamefreak wants them to be.

Wait.... so not only do they release two versions of the game, but now they're starting to release updated versions? Seriously, this is starting to feel like the iPad/iPhone thing.

Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum
Black 2/White 2

My last game was pokemon Blue when I was 6 or something(I only recently went nintendo again)
---
Nintendo FC: 2063-0552-1565
The dark one shall rise and break us free from the binding chains of light.
#28ShyvanaPosted 10/27/2013 8:00:16 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
It's pretty funny when you get the National Dex and you scroll down to the Kalos section to see how small it is

THIS! Gets me every time when I look at my National dex, rofl.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#29TyranidomegaPosted 10/27/2013 8:02:35 PM
slaterastle posted...
LegoTechnic posted...
What if there are 70 new pokemon in Z... and the story is an actual sequel ala black and white 2?

Would you still be mad?

Yes, I got explorers of sky even though I had darkness and that was a waste. Black and white 2 should have been grey. Because it isn't the kyreum you catch in Black and White one sucks. Also the story doesn't even make sense. You magically lose your champion status?

You play a completely different character in BW2
---
FC: 3780-9510-1383.
#30Soul59Posted 10/27/2013 8:06:51 PM
mumpsy21 posted...
Soul59 posted...
mumpsy21 posted...
AnaTheCat posted...

Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum
Black 2/White 2

My last game was pokemon Blue when I was 6 or something(I only recently went nintendo again)

Well ok I just meant a 3rd version wasn't anything new really.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus