This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Daily Events have been disabled for a week. Please help.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Daily Events have been disabled for a week. Please help.
2 years ago#1
So last monday (the 21st) I changed my clock to evolve Eevee to Espeon. Immediately I noticed that daily events were disabled. I figured I would be penalized for a day or two but it's been a week now and they still won't work. I only changed the clock the one time.

Has this happened to anybody else? How do I go about fixing this?

Also: does anybody know what info for Pokemon is stored on the SD card under extra data in the 3DS settings? I'm thinking about deleting that to see if that fixes my issue, but not knowing what info is stored on there is preventing me from trying.
---
PSN: dethfromabove64
3DS FC: 1306-6179-3719 - Friend Safari Ghost: Shuppet Phantump Dusclops
2 years ago#2
bump
---
2 years ago#3
You dun goofed
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
2 years ago#4
^^^ lol Next time dont change the clock!
---
Nintendo 3DS/Pokemon X FC: 5472-6834-3919
2 years ago#5
Have you tried resetting your clock back to the latest time it was set to and then letting a day or two pass?
---
Gt: KonataOnLaharl PSN: HoloTheWiseWolf
Rage of Bahamut ID & NNID: LaharlOnKonata http://www.youtube.com/user/MarlowPreston & /user/LaharlOnKonata
2 years ago#6
Seriously though, if this is like what happened in gen 5, just play between 11:59 pm and 12:00 am, then save. That should do the trick
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
2 years ago#7
dont know about the clock.

My SD card stopped working on me, had to buy a new one. My save was still there, guess the game saves to the 3ds not the SD
---
Im better than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
3DS: 3325-1682-1124 PSN: DnosSFS
2 years ago#8
LaharlOnKonata posted...
Have you tried resetting your clock back to the latest time it was set to and then letting a day or two pass?

Yeah after I got Espeon I went back to set the correct time. After that is when I noticed daily events were broken.

I seriously have no clue on how to fix this...
---
2 years ago#9
dethfromabove64 posted...
LaharlOnKonata posted...

Yeah after I got Espeon I went back to set the correct time. After that is when I noticed daily events were broken.

I seriously have no clue on how to fix this...

Well there's your problem. You turned time BACK. The game knows when you turned time FORWARD to, so it's not letting you repeat days that have "already passed."
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299
All bow down to your Steel type overlords!
2 years ago#10
Trikor posted...
dont know about the clock.

My SD card stopped working on me, had to buy a new one. My save was still there, guess the game saves to the 3ds not the SD

Actually the game saves to the game card.

Extra stuff, like street pass and patches, however, are saved to the SD card.
---
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4785-5438-8484
My Safari has Fletchinder, Pidgey and Tranquill
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Daily Events have been disabled for a week. Please help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived