This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninjas + Archeops = Good team?

#1WolowitzPosted 10/27/2013 9:15:05 PM
I have been leaving ninjask and Archeops as my anchors and really they have been doing their work, I set up a Substitute and let the turns pass also if they don't break the substitute I use sword dance and then Baton pass to Archeops when Ninjask is about to die and now that Archeops is in:

Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics

It's a sweep

I don't know if I'm having luck but they don't let me down too much, am I just having luck? if I pull one sword dance Archeops can really wreck stuff.
---
Keep Calm and Remembrance?
#2KyrieIrvingPosted 10/27/2013 9:15:44 PM
not really
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#3Wolowitz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:20:51 PM
Yeah? I was starting to think that, but anways they are better than my last Anchor, can you explain me why they aren't good and probably I'm just having luck.

As you can see I'm not a pro in pokemon
---
#4KillerMechanoidPosted 10/27/2013 9:23:44 PM(edited)
Wolowitz posted...
I have been leaving ninjask and Archeops as my anchors and really they have been doing their work, I set up a Substitute and let the turns pass also if they don't break the substitute I use sword dance and then Baton pass to Archeops when Ninjask is about to die and now that Archeops is in:

Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics

It's a sweep

I don't know if I'm having luck but they don't let me down too much, am I just having luck? if I pull one sword dance Archeops can really wreck stuff.

Bullet Punch/Aqua Jet/Aegislash Shadow Sneak. Archeops is fragile after all.
#5Wolowitz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:25:59 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Wolowitz posted...

Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics
Acrobatics

It's a sweep

Bullet Punch/Aqua Jet/Aegislash Shadow Sneak. Archeops is fragile after all.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about priority attacks.
Never liked getting hit by those attacks :(
---