This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Older pokemon including legendary pokemon that have no place anymore

#1WizardofHothPosted 10/27/2013 8:53:46 PM
Older pokemon including certain "legendary" pokemon that really shouldnt make a return for new games such as X and Y.

Celebi and Jirachi - they have no place to fit in X and Y. Yeah Celebi and Jirachi had only like one little subplot in HeartGold and Platinum if they were Gamestop specials.

the roaming legends such as Raikou, Entei Suicine. They had their fun in HeartGold.

The Swords of Justice in White 2/Black 2. They had their own little thing going on in White 2 and Black 2.

Giratani and Diagla and the other one. They were Platinum pokemon that were important for the storyline in Pokemon Platinum. As for them being in X and Y, they just wouldnt be cool anymore other than just filling up the pokedex.

Ho-Oh was the like big main legend in HeartGold. Just wouldnt fit in anywhere at all in the current X and Y games
#2PhoenixWroggiPosted 10/27/2013 8:56:34 PM
Shut the **** up SonofMetalGear. Please start saying racist things about Arabs again. Its been too long since you got banned last.
---
"Lupus! Is it lupus?" -George Costanza
"It's never lupus." -Dr. Gregory House
#3WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 10:03:46 PM
oh buzz off bub. You think everyone is racist so shut the hell up
#4jobacohuePosted 10/27/2013 10:05:12 PM
Mewtwo should go away already.
---
Official everything of everything.
FC 2449-5485-3032 add me for the friend safari sexy people
#5WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 10:07:22 PM
Both Mew and Mewtwo have been done enough as they keep ending up as cave pokemon every game such as HeartGold, Fire Red/Leaf Green, and I dunno about Platinum though but HeartGold mostly
#6asdfggghh1Posted 10/27/2013 10:09:23 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
oh buzz off bub. You think everyone is racist so shut the hell up

Everybody's just a little bit racist, sometimes.

And no, we must always have as many semi-logically placed legendaries as possible. As many as possible.
---
My balls do not blend.
#7Flintlock_StaffPosted 10/27/2013 10:13:30 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
Both Mew and Mewtwo have been done enough as they keep ending up as cave pokemon every game such as HeartGold, Fire Red/Leaf Green, and I dunno about Platinum though but HeartGold mostly

Troll confirmed?
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Bow/Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 0533-4504-8392
#8darker95Posted 10/27/2013 10:17:01 PM
WizardofHoth posted...

They only appeared in the games that expanded their history and they only appeared in two gens which one was a sequel to. Mew and mewtwo haven't appeared in any other game side storywise until now.. Also x and y is the perfect game for mew and mewtwo to reappear to end their story. Arceus and the creation trio have a place in this too.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#9PhoenixWroggiPosted 10/27/2013 10:18:30 PM
Flintlock_Staff posted...
WizardofHoth posted...

Troll confirmed?

Its SonofMetalGear. Of course troll is confirmed.
---
"Lupus! Is it lupus?" -George Costanza
"It's never lupus." -Dr. Gregory House