This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those wondering: The Current Gen 6 Ubers List

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 10/27/2013 11:32:28 PM
Arceus (all forms)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-White
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Reshiram
Shaymin-Sky
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2mudkip72Posted 10/27/2013 11:47:02 PM(edited)
So looks like Manaphy is getting another shot now that perma-rain is no longer a thing. Curious how that'll turn out, since Manaphy is typically dead weight in Ubers and I'd like to see it be usable in a tier.

Edit: And oh great, Incarnate Thundurus. Hated him.
#3KyrieIrvingPosted 10/27/2013 11:36:18 PM
free shaymin-sky
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#4Ryo_HayakawaPosted 10/27/2013 11:41:35 PM
I'm assuming Manaphy and Excadrill were lowered because weather doesn't last forever anymore. I'm cool with that. The entirety of the Kami trio (normal and therian forms) being allowed will be interesting, to say the least, and I predict that Genesect will be back in ubers pretty quickly.

This should be fun.
---
Like my fastball?
http://i.minus.com/i9jKAQcxBU5ag.gif http://i.minus.com/ibcn8CydGr9eZU.gif
#5Neo_W_CPosted 10/27/2013 11:45:28 PM
You guys are going to regret letting the genies out of the bottle.
#6kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:01:59 AM
KyrieIrving posted...
free shaymin-sky

ikr, i hate that skymin starts banned while mega gengar is out gallivanting in OU.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#7kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:57:37 AM
i'm happy to be reunited with Landorus at least
---
#8PikassassinPosted 10/28/2013 1:20:34 AM
wtf @ all Deoxys formes being banned
#9RTC3Posted 10/28/2013 1:22:06 AM
how's the metagame bruh

and is showdown updated with the new s*** yet?
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#10kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 2:38:48 AM
Gen 6 OU and Gen 6 Pokebank OU are up on Showdown. Pokebank OU is the meta where we assume transfers are allowed, and was the first Gen 6 meta released. With the main Gen 6 OU just being released recently, I haven't played it yet.

That being said, in Gen 6 Pokebank OU, I'm using the exact same team as gen 5 (pre-Landorus ban).

The only new mons that seem to have a big impact in OU are Talonflame (Gale Wings + Acrobatics or Brave Bird), Aegislash (Swords Dance/King's Shield set or CB), and Klefki (new best Prankster mon with solid typing).

Other Gen 6 mons that are common: Greninja (Protean), Florges (for being Fairy), Malamar (Contrary Superpower and Topsy Turvy), Sylveon (for being Fairy), Zygarde (only Dragon/Ground with Dragon Dance, but there's also the Coil set), and Noivern (fastest Dragon, but relatively weak).

I've seen Goodra, Gourgeist, and Avalugg as well, but they've all been ineffective from what I've seen. Avalugg is stupid bulky, as it survives CB Tera's Close Combat and (iirc) 2 Scizor Bullet Punches.

After Klefki, Azumarill is probably the next most common Fairy I've seen, followed by Clefable.

As for megas, I haven't seen most of them yet. Venusaur, Charizard, Kangaskhan, Aggron, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Alakazam, Gardevoir, and Absol were underwhelming from what I've seen. For the most part, you just handle them the way you'd handle their standard forms or similar threats. Gengar, Mawile, Scizor, Gyarados, and Lucario are probably the ones who can best be abused.

That being said, I'm rocking no megas with Leftovers Tyranitar and Choice Band Scizor just because their hold items fit their roles better for my team.
---