This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So which type do you think is doing BEST at the moment?

#11gsninjaPosted 10/28/2013 9:15:39 AM
I would say Steel.

Even though it lost resistances to Dark and Ghost, it still resists a bunch of types, including Dragon and--you guessed it--Fairy. Considering Fairy's obvious and understandable rise to prominence, Steel's gonna be heavily relied on once again as that ultimate defensive type as well as a check to most Fairy types.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 (Pokemon Y name - Tomoko)
Life is like a box of chocolates; it doesn't last as long for fat people.
#12FryDays5000Posted 10/28/2013 9:18:51 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Ardian164 posted...
Fairy

Not really. The only Fairy types of any worth are Xerneas, Mawile, Azumarill, and Klefki.

Where is Paraflinchkiss?
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#13Ruler_of_thisPosted 10/28/2013 9:19:15 AM
Kementarri posted...
RVR-87 posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Ardian164 posted...
Fairy

Not really. The only Fairy types of any worth are Xerneas, Mawile, Azumarill, and Klefki.

that's like saying the only dragons worth using are Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Haxorus

It's true, but does it really matter since they're that powerful?

coughdragonitecough

Yeah of all the dragons he will give the fairies for the fact he is bulky(multiscale plus his stats) and hits hard with steel wing in which hits fairies in their most vulnerable defensive stat.
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 10/28/2013 9:23:03 AM
Like pointed out before, Xerneas, Klefki, Togekiss, Mawile, and Azumarill are the only Fairies doing well. Anything with Xerneas' stats will dominate. Togekiss has flinchhax. Its type combination doesn't really matter that much. Klefki and Mawile wouldn't be doing nearly as well without Steel. The only one that's really great because of being Fairy is Azumarill.

Steel, on the other hand, is still a good type. A lot of Steel types are made good BECAUSE of their Steel typing. Steel gets my vote.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#15DreamWheelerPosted 10/28/2013 5:06:31 PM
Really, no ghost type?

From the list of choices, I'd say steel.
---
It's A Wonderful World...