This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X Friend List Gltiched :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X Friend List Gltiched :(

User Info: haocao0911

haocao0911
3 years ago#1
Ok so i just joined gamefaqs cause i know it has alot of people to help. So heres the story....

I was playing pokemon x and i have like 10 people add on my friends list. after i a few days of playing everything was going fine then when i switched ds to my old 3ds and played it said something at bottom i didnt really read it but it said somthing about friends list updating. I didnt think it was anything important until i put the game back into my old ds and realized all my friends dissapeared i have them on my card but they just arent appearing on the game i tried re adding some too. And i know im connected to the internet so can someone explain what has happened and how to fix it if there is a way?

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong forums

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
3 years ago#2
That's interesting. I haven't had that problem. I switched my game between 3DS's and the list changed based on the system.
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 FS: Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile
The Official Goomy of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X Friend List Gltiched :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived