This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?
2 years ago#1
I mean, I barely know what I'm doing in online battles but still... When a guy shows up with his HM-laden starters and version legendary and then cycles through his attacks to try and find something effective, etc...

I feel kind of bad because I don't really enjoy wrecking his guys and the possibility that it might frustrate him and make him not want to play anymore is a bummer. I was tempted to let him win but he basically killed himself on my ferrthorn's pokey bits.

Hopefully he enjoyed himself anyway.
---
b
2 years ago#2
Had a guy try to kill my Delphox with Flamethrower on Megazard Y. :/ got Light Screen up, survived a Blast Burn, and then swapped out on his recharge turn and dropped it with Raichu.

He DCed after that.
---
3DS FC: 5300-9037-3741. PM me if you add me for Pokemon X/Y!
Friend Safari: Fairy/ Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Floette
2 years ago#3
Nope.

It's the same in shooters, if some guy is staring up at the sky seeing a kill streak for the first time, that doesn't prevent my M1014 from blowing a hole through him and then his team following it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
2 years ago#4
I feel slightly bad when I wall someone with Scizor because they're too inexperienced to switch to something with Fire and subsequently let me Baton Pass +2 Speed and Attack to my Mega Mawile.

I always tell myself "maybe they'll learn from this" but I'm doubtful, especially when I fight against someone with Mega Mewtwo, Zygarde, and Xerneas/Yveltal.
2 years ago#5
Ravaryn posted...
I always tell myself "maybe they'll learn from this" but I'm doubtful, especially when I fight against someone with Mega Mewtwo, Zygarde, and Xerneas/Yveltal.

THIS! All the freaking time lol
They're so predictable and easy to beat.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tGzHyvF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5MmMfYp.jpg
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
2 years ago#6
Just got into a random free battle online. Singles, 3 v 3.

The other guy's pokemon were all level 30-48. Pikachu, Riolu, Tryunt, Blaziken, Greninja, and Venusaur. First turn he sends out Blaziken and I send out Banette. Frisk tells me he has Blazikenite. I mega-evolve and use thunderwave. He uses blaze kick without mega-evolving.

I forfeited the match.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived