This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate being limited to ten nickname characters

#11MrDoodles17(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:48:49 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
I hate the damned censor more. Really should be like WoW's Profanity Filter. It is automatically set on to censor censorable words by using symbols and under parental controls or something an option to turn it off. That way kids who are too stupid to look for an off option get their friendly little game of no one cares and everyone else can name their pokemon whatever the hell they want. Be it stupid childish crap, or real names that get censored cause in some other language it or part of it is a censorable word.

I haven't ran into any problems with the censor yet, thankfully.
#12oMaJoJPosted 10/29/2013 11:50:23 AM
DexterTheThird posted...
BigMeatyClaw

is all that would fit.

THIS! CALL IT THIS!

12 characters
---
3DS Friend Code - 0705-3026-9968, Give me a PM first but feel free to add me
#13MrDoodles17(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:52:07 AM
oMaJoJ posted...
DexterTheThird posted...
BigMeatyClaw

is all that would fit.

THIS! CALL IT THIS!

12 characters

I'm so OCD though D:
Then again, it would make sense. I mean, it really does only have one BIG meaty claw. The other is just an average to large sized meaty claw.
#14JigglybuffPosted 10/29/2013 12:21:34 PM
MrDoodles17 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
I hate the damned censor more. Really should be like WoW's Profanity Filter. It is automatically set on to censor censorable words by using symbols and under parental controls or something an option to turn it off. That way kids who are too stupid to look for an off option get their friendly little game of no one cares and everyone else can name their pokemon whatever the hell they want. Be it stupid childish crap, or real names that get censored cause in some other language it or part of it is a censorable word.

I haven't ran into any problems with the censor yet, thankfully.

I couldn't name my Weepingbell "Buttmuncher"
The censor sucks butt
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
For such a laid back game, the Animal Crossing New Leaf board is sure full of elitests.