This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wtf is up with the sea spirit's den?

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/28/2013 8:12:47 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Wtf is up with a Griseous orb being Next to Zygarde though??

might be some odd connection that might come up in the anime or something who knows?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#12xfyrenxPosted 10/28/2013 8:13:51 PM
Ryoukai posted...
First patch of grass I walked into post game had Zapdos. I'm not sure coming on GameFAQs would have changed anything.

Well, I assume that most people go to the Den during the game as soon as it's available, so they won't have unlocked the birds yet.
---
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#13RoksuPosted 10/28/2013 8:18:13 PM
Ryoukai posted...
xfyrenx posted...
Because unless you use these boards, you won't know that those three are even in the game (GTS doesn't count since people ask for everything).

And has anyone tried bringing all three birds there? That was the condition for Lugia to show up in the movie.

First patch of grass I walked into post game had Zapdos. I'm not sure coming on GameFAQs would have changed anything.

Also, unfortunately, looks like the Lugia thing is debunked.

I ran into Zapdos while I was surfing as my first wild encounter after the main game.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034
#14PikaleyPosted 10/28/2013 8:26:19 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Wtf is up with a Griseous orb being Next to Zygarde though??

might be some odd connection that might come up in the anime or something who knows?

if u walk around it has all 3 orbs for that legendary trio, so assume no meaning other then to provide those items
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board