This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get why hackers keep telling non hackers to play Pokemon Showdown.

#1TC9834Posted 10/28/2013 9:13:38 PM
It just don't make any sense.

The non-hackers are willing to breed, willing to EV train, willing to hunt for the perfect IVs, willing to get the best natures, willing to grind, willing to ride their bikes, all for the purpose of building the best team possible.

Pokemon Showdown lets you bypass all that and go straight to battling, yet if the non-hackers are willing to do all the other stuff before battling, why is it that the hackers tell them to stick with Pokemon Showdown?

If you don't want to raise your team the legit way, and just do battling, then Pokemon Showdown is perfect for you, yet you tell other people that if you don't like hackers, just play Pokemon Showdown. It just makes no sense.

And I know that some people are gonna come here to complain, saying "Not another one of these topics"

Well I got news for you, in Gamefaqs, you can talk about whatever you so desire, so long as it is related to the game. This includes the subject at hand. If you don't like it, then there are other forums where you can specifically talk about the thing you want to talk about.

It's not my fault you decided to mine for gold in a copper mine.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#2Neo_W_CPosted 10/28/2013 9:14:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3TC9834(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:14:48 PM
Mind elaborating?
---
#4xfyrenxPosted 10/28/2013 9:15:38 PM
It's the other way around.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#5Azure_FlamePosted 10/28/2013 9:15:44 PM
I have never, NEVER, seen a hacker tell a non-hacker to play Showdown.

It's ALWAYS been the other way around.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6KeeperOfShadowsPosted 10/28/2013 9:15:55 PM
lol, I think you got your groups mixed up.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#7TC9834(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:16:47 PM
Yes I know that non-hackers also tell hackers to just play Pokemon Showdown. I agree with this line of thinking, but some hackers seem to flip it around and say that I should just stick to Pokemon Showdown for some reason.

I want to hear their justification.
---
#8RockmanZeroEXEPosted 10/28/2013 9:17:03 PM
You see something new everyday don't you... This is probably the newest of the lows *facepalm*...
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#9pokemonzeroPosted 10/28/2013 9:20:15 PM
FYI TC making a new topic when you admit there have been alot lately can be modded for flooding
---
With all these Hoenn Pokemon getting Megaevolutions
OMG Hoenn Remakes C*Shot*
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 10/28/2013 9:21:23 PM
I've literally never seen a hacker tell a breeder to stick to Showdown. It's the other way around. TC doesn't know what he/she is talking about.