This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get why hackers keep telling non hackers to play Pokemon Showdown.

#11TC9834(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:24:52 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67639139?page=2

Here's a post from that thread,

Tsukasa1891 posted...
Why can't the people who want to breed just go to Pokemon Showdown?

- takes less time than breeding
- it's way easier to create a Pokemon
- you can play with skilled players
- it separates the anti-hackers and the hackers who play competitively (you guys don't want to feel like you wasted your time breeding and ev training and that stuff just to lose to someone who did it in 5 minutes, so just stay away from the game)

Is there even a GOOD reason why breeders won't just play on Pokemon Showdown and stay there?

:'(

see how easy it is to just change and add a few words to completely change what's being said and being just as valid?

---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#12xfyrenxPosted 10/28/2013 10:26:04 PM
TC9834 posted...

Tsukasa1891 posted...

- it separates the anti-hackers and the hackers who play competitively (you guys don't want to feel like you wasted your time breeding and ev training and that stuff just to lose to someone who did it in 5 minutes, so just stay away from the game)

Is there even a GOOD reason why breeders won't just play on Pokemon Showdown and stay there?

see how easy it is to just change and add a few words to completely change what's being said and being just as valid?

You're not good with sarcasm, are you?
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#13TheRPGKeyPosted 10/28/2013 10:27:11 PM
xfyrenx posted...
It's the other way around.

this ive never seen a hacker tell someone who dosnt hack to go on showdown
#14Megiddo_FlarePosted 10/28/2013 10:28:55 PM
Because hackers are lazy roided up freaks whose only existence is meant to murder and rape anti-hacker's poke' family and steal all your poke' dollars.

/sarcasm
---
http://tinyurl.com/axm5u2m
PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
#15LolSisPosted 10/28/2013 10:30:36 PM
hackers = team rocket basically
---
Pokemon X FC: 4296 4277 1383
#16Duchess_Of_NutsPosted 10/28/2013 10:33:05 PM
Hallow arguments can have a few words changed to go against those who originally formed the argument? Why, I had no idea. Who knew you could change words in a superfluous argument to benefit one's self?! I am dumbfounded by how amazing this discovery is.

I must alert the politicians I pay to look the other way... Right away!

On a side note, I am sure this will end the extremely necessary bickering between non-hackers and hackers. As you know, having one hacked Pokemon instantly destroys any fun a non-hacker can obtain from their personal game. It's quite devastating. Then hackers, who's Pokemon are easily distinguishable from normal Pokemon, have their fun destroyed as well because of how easy it is to tell that their normal-looking Pokemon are hacked. It's just a big circle of sadness that needs to end. And we can only end that by arguing nonstop. Go, go, go! Fight for happiness, love, and justice! Or whatever free things you poor people fight for.

Oh I'm sorry, my sarcasm just goes without stopping sometimes. Kind of like the nonsense people spout on the forums? Uehuehuehue! Just some tongue in cheek humor, don't mind me~
---
Would you like to hear. . . WHAT MY NUTS HAVE TO SAY?
#17Tsukasa1891Posted 10/28/2013 11:31:37 PM
xfyrenx posted...
TC9834 posted...

Tsukasa1891 posted...

You're not good with sarcasm, are you?

this. and at what point in any of my post have i ever said i was a hacker? i'm not, you just assumed i was. i'm actually a breeder, but i side with hackers because

1. i don't care what they do.

2. it's the breeders/anti-hackers who wont stop making topic after topic after topic complaining about hackers (like this one). and i'm sick of all the whining over it.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
#18Monferno_AQWPosted 10/29/2013 12:31:51 PM
I cheat by using PokeGen and once in a while I tell a legit player to use Showdown if he/she hates hacks so much. I only ever say it if the person in question says that hackers should just stick to Showdown and let the legit players rule the roost on the games themselves. I tell 'em you don't have to worry about hacks on there, so long as you don't play Hackmons or Balanced Hackmons. The arguement goes both ways: hackers could stick to PS so non-hackers wouldn't have to worry about facing hacks, while non-hackers could stick to PS so as not to worry about facing hacks when playing against people on the games themselves.

Inb4TL;DR
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#19Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/29/2013 12:35:47 PM
Someone already said it but:

You've got your groups mixed up.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#20ninji_Posted 10/30/2013 1:37:49 PM
Monferno_AQW posted...
I cheat by using PokeGen and once in a while I tell a legit player to use Showdown if he/she hates hacks so much. I only ever say it if the person in question says that hackers should just stick to Showdown and let the legit players rule the roost on the games themselves. I tell 'em you don't have to worry about hacks on there, so long as you don't play Hackmons or Balanced Hackmons. The arguement goes both ways: hackers could stick to PS so non-hackers wouldn't have to worry about facing hacks, while non-hackers could stick to PS so as not to worry about facing hacks when playing against people on the games themselves.

Inb4TL;DR

tbh the argument does NOT go both ways. Hackers shouldent waste their money [or mothers money] on a game they don't want to really play. Wouldent it save you 'hard working school going types' some money just to play pokemon showdown?

People who play the game legit, don't want to face off against your 6/6 iv team that you took 2 seconds to make because you are too lazy to take time to get yourself to the point in game where it takes ONLY 30-60 MINUTES to make ONE pokemon perfect. I have 2-3 boxes full of 5/6 iv pokemon... some of them EV trained, some not. and I have only spent about 36 hours since release date on the game, the equivalent of about 2 hours a day which is all the time I have in the day to play the game.