This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mewtwo should be able to learn explosion

#1AiphremPosted 10/28/2013 9:32:19 PM
That way I could keep a ev trained timid mewtwo Y in my team in case I face any legendary spammer kids online, and I could just sac the mewtwo if they send out legit pokmen.

Seriously one of the reasons I don't want to try online pokemon is because I'm certain that 90% of players will just be spamming ubers. I guess it doesn't mean jack if they're not ev trained or have horrible movepools, but nonetheless I feel that I'll be fighting mostly against Yvetals/Xernea/Zygardes/Mewtwos with the occasional mega blaziken and stuff.

How online play in general? Is using a underused team any fun or do you always get stomped by kids with legendary/pseudo legendary team?
---
Ooooooooaaaaaaaaak.....
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
#2Shigmiya64Posted 10/28/2013 9:33:51 PM(edited)
People tell you to use what you want, but then I go and use Mewtwo because I just like it and I get yelled at.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003
#3ThunderPotatoPosted 10/28/2013 9:36:59 PM
Shigmiya64 posted...
People tell you to use what you want, but then I go and use Mewtwo because I just like it and I get yelled at.

You can't like ubers, you're just using it because you think it is an auto win. Duh.
---
FC: 2535-3679-4793
PM me your FC for Friend Safari!
#4Xenesis XenonPosted 10/28/2013 9:39:58 PM
Mewtwo got Selfdestruct in Gen 1 and it was hilarious.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#5Scott1187Posted 10/28/2013 9:40:13 PM
You're exactly right. Online is full of Mewtwo, Yveltal and MegaBlaziken. Occasionally you'll see a Xerneas or Zygarde for variety. Team fillers are always a mix of either Greninja, Delphox, Charizard, Aegislash or Lucario. Lucario and Charizard will always go Mega if the Blaziken didn't.

There you go, now you dont need to play online, you already know what you'll see every time.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#6Aiphrem(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:42:52 PM
wait isnt there a mode you can choose that bans out legendaries? Or is that only in local wireless battles?
---
Ooooooooaaaaaaaaak.....
#7Scott1187Posted 10/28/2013 9:45:17 PM
Only in battles that you actually challenge someone, whether it be friends with infrared/wireless or passerbys over internet. If you just go to Battle Spot for a random battle, there is no option.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#8Aiphrem(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:52:46 PM
well sweet. Uh damn I guess I DO have to breed a full tryhard team if I want to play online D:

Why doesn't gamefreaks learn from their mistakes and just make a damn online mode that restricts ubers?

Like, if I want to run a team with a choice band Furret and stuff, I should be able to do so without worrying about getting 1 shot by (insert uber name here)... This just completely takes the fun out of everything pokemon stands for (experimentation, using the pokemon you like, etc. etc.) and makes it so you HAVE to use the best possible strategies if you don't want to lose... this is worst than playing captain's mode on a moba... this is just garbage tier online play...

What the hell am I saying I havent even played it yet, I'm just mad because of what I know I will be facing :(
---
Ooooooooaaaaaaaaak.....