This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make a list of pokemon you think are competitive

#1WSTW3DSPosted 10/28/2013 10:33:41 PM
Just a basic list of pokemon you think are good for online play

DO NOT INCLUDE legendaries, nature, ability, or anything like that
#2Baseball4Lyfe85Posted 10/28/2013 10:35:06 PM
Fear ratatta
---
Number of lv 100 w/o rare candies: 1
#3WSTW3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:37:19 PM
bump
#4Duchess_Of_NutsPosted 10/28/2013 10:39:17 PM
Dialga is a viable competitive Pokemon despite being a legendary. By using his time-based powers, you could accumulate so much time breeding Pokemon that even the weakest of plebeians can be competitive ready with an unnecessarily perfect team of fighters. All of which can be done in the blink of an eye, instead of over one hundred hours! So Dialga is directly and indirectly the best competitive Pokemon ever.
---
Would you like to hear. . . WHAT MY NUTS HAVE TO SAY?
#5WSTW3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:40:11 PM
Duchess_Of_Nuts posted...
Dialga is a viable competitive Pokemon despite being a legendary. By using his time-based powers, you could accumulate so much time breeding Pokemon that even the weakest of plebeians can be competitive ready with an unnecessarily perfect team of fighters. All of which can be done in the blink of an eye, instead of over one hundred hours! So Dialga is directly and indirectly the best competitive Pokemon ever.

i dont need extra info

just a pokemon

idk what that is but you said its a legendary so if you can read you wouldnt have said a thing
#6WSTW3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:42:28 PM
bump
#7DoctorPiranha3Posted 10/28/2013 10:42:46 PM
All of them.
---
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/817985333.gif?1382901837
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/817990085.gif?1382905619
#8ORANGE666Posted 10/28/2013 10:45:25 PM
Blaziken
Tyranitar
Lucario
Alakazam
Cloyster
Jolteon
Blissey
Excadrill
Cressilia
Gyarados
Hydreigon
Kingdra
Skarmory

etc
#9Maniacaly_SanePosted 10/28/2013 10:45:33 PM
WSTW3DS posted...

i dont need extra info

just a pokemon

idk what that is but you said its a legendary so if you can read you wouldnt have said a thing

joke-------->
(your head)

bye joke! Baaaaaaaaaaaai~!

On topic: Shuckle and Galvantula.
Why? Sticky Web.
---
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
#10Lil_PuddinPosted 10/28/2013 10:48:38 PM
WSTW3DS posted...

i dont need extra info

just a pokemon

That joke is 2amazing4u2handle.

OT: Aegislash is the common one this generation.
---
I juss dun understayand.