This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Look I'm sorry that there are so many hacking related threads.

#1TC9834Posted 10/28/2013 10:47:59 PM
I understand that if this subject doesn't bother you, it would be annoying to see them pop up all the time, but the truth is, it matters to a lot of people, and I will admit, it matters to me. Maybe I am biased on this subject matter and it bothers me a bit cause I play other competitive online games, and hacking is a very frowned upon issue there.

But you got to realize something. You're on Gamefaqs. You're not on Smogon, or some other Pokemon related forum. Gamefaqs are a place where you can talk about anything, so long as it is game related. You should have known this coming into Gamefaqs.

If you want to narrow down the type of subject that can be discussed about, there are other options for that, but, you can't be angry for not finding gold, when you are mining in a copper mine.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#2Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/28/2013 10:49:11 PM
Imma let you finish, but shut up!

Enough with these damn hacking arguments that do nothing but poke old wounds and blisters.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#3TC9834(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:50:46 PM
My point is, if you are tired of them, go to another forum. That's what I'm trying to say. I go to Smogon when I want to talk about the meta game. That option is valid and in many way, way more better then sticking to Gamefaqs, where everything is allowed.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 10/28/2013 10:51:17 PM
I was hoping that Game Freak would have made hacking impossible with this game, I guess there's always hoping for the next. Funny thing is it's never been easier to both breed perfect pokemon -and- fill your pokedex, yet people are still hacking. I wish at the very least they would develop some way of detecting this stuff so they can't play online using hacked pokemon (unless that's already the case), guess there's hoping for a future patch.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/28/2013 10:51:34 PM
TC9834 posted...
My point is, if you are tired of them, go to another forum. That's what I'm trying to say. I go to Smogon when I want to talk about the meta game. That option is valid and in many way, way more better then sticking to Gamefaqs, where everything is allowed.

I don't need to go to another forum. I can criticize you for bringing it up, as criticizing an opinion is very logical.

Same too as I'm doing here.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6frofrodajimyboyPosted 10/28/2013 10:52:46 PM
TC9834 posted...

Wouldn't it make more sense for YOU to go to another forum? There's no known viable option for hacking in X and Y, so wouldn't it make more sense for "hacking related threads" to be in the older gen's boards?
#7PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/28/2013 10:53:20 PM
There should be a point where people see when to stop beating the dead horse though.

Generally this past week I haven't been on much because of this crap. I'm of the gen that STARTED the hacking debates when Gen 4 came out. There isn't anything left to discuss honestly. The sooner this board gets out of this "phase" the better because no one wants to hear "your opinon on hacking that has been posted 200 times before this board was even made".
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#8AiphremPosted 10/28/2013 10:54:20 PM
ya but hacking in pokemon doesn't completely ruin the balance of the game like it would in say CS:GO/Dota/LoL/etc. etc.
---
Ooooooooaaaaaaaaak.....
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/28/2013 10:54:20 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
There should be a point where people see when to stop beating the dead horse though.

Generally this past week I haven't been on much because of this crap. I'm of the gen that STARTED the hacking debates when Gen 4 came out. There isn't anything left to discuss honestly. The sooner this board gets out of this "phase" the better because no one wants to hear "your opinon on hacking that has been posted 200 times before this board was even made".

I came before that gen, but the rest I am exactly agreeing with.
---
#10Solar20xxPosted 10/28/2013 10:54:22 PM
What you said makes sense, but never in my life on here have I witnessed such a gigantic argument almost everywhere I went on a specific game board, and to last. so. long. Makes me wonder how this big discussion even started in the first place.

I just hope that this will possibly all end as soon as possible, so that most of us can go back to our stupid (but in a good way) selves again.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65