This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Look I'm sorry that there are so many hacking related threads.

#11PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/28/2013 10:56:36 PM
TC9834 posted...
My point is, if you are tired of them, go to another forum. That's what I'm trying to say. I go to Smogon when I want to talk about the meta game. That option is valid and in many way, way more better then sticking to Gamefaqs, where everything is allowed.

Just because we are tired of them doesn't mean we had to leave. If more people just ignored the damn things and talked about something different, maybe the hint would shine through.

Though there isn't anything wrong with your advice, it isn't something that is universal either.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/28/2013 10:58:43 PM
Aiphrem posted...
ya but hacking in pokemon doesn't completely ruin the balance of the game like it would in say CS:GO/Dota/LoL/etc. etc.

Crappy trolling attempts like this aren't funny either. Hint: Make it funny next time or don't try.

If serious,GTHO.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#13TC9834(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:03:30 PM
Look, I'm not saying anyone HAS to leave. But like with my digging for gold in a copper mine example, this forum is what it is, and that means you can complain about the complainers too. That is perfectly valid, just pointing out exactly what being in this forum is gonna mean.

That being said, I am sure that this current trend is gonna die out, like it always does, and there will be some other sweeping subject that will take over this forum, but that is exactly what Gamefaqs has always been. Just pointing that out.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#14PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/28/2013 11:22:16 PM
I don't see why it needs to be pointed out though. I mean not trying to be rude, but anyone who has enough sense just ignores them or the board. People can complain all they want, but if they really wanted to do something they'd be talking about other things already.

I posted in...one? The one that jump started the trend or close to it and got sick of it by the time the night was over. That was a week ago. The game just came out half a month ago, like hell am I spending my time not playing, on the board arguing over hacking.
---