This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideal nature for Sylveon?

#1VergilsGirlPosted 10/28/2013 11:08:51 PM
Can someone give me an idea of what nature would best suit Sylveon? I've got a Ditto with every nature but Bold, and I'm working on a Wish/Charm/Covet Eevee to breed for a nice Sylveon. I'm heading towards Wish/Misty Terrain/Covet/Moonblast as the moveset, if that helps any.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#2VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:14:24 PM
*Bumps.*
---
#3Duchess_Of_NutsPosted 10/28/2013 11:15:53 PM
I am a personal fan of Sylveon with a bold nature, and 252 Def/252 HP/4 SpAtk. or you can swap HP with SpAtk. Sylveon's typing is very ideal for being a wall, so you may as well mix it up. Its 95 base HP is also ideal for using wish. She only needs Moonblast, but you can put Psyshock on there too. Those two attacks will allow you to hit walls where it hurts, assuming they do not resist the attack type.

Calm is also another one, but it makes it so she specializes in absorbing special attacks. It's useful, but at the same time, it is a bit more situational. The bold natured Sylveon can be used in any situation for decent walling purposes or wish passing.

Lastly is a Modest Sylveon, which should have 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef.The reason for using HP is because it technically helps her absorb both physical and special kind of attacks. It also boosts wish's efficieny, as well as any other HP-reliant thing.

Keep in mind, Sylveon is far from what you'd use for offense. She has offensive capabilities, but she truly shines as an offensive supportive wall. Otherwise known as a mix of everything. But since she dables in three things, she's not the absolute best at it. Efficient. But not the best.
---
Would you like to hear. . . WHAT MY NUTS HAVE TO SAY?
#4VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:19:58 PM
Duchess_Of_Nuts posted...
I am a personal fan of Sylveon with a bold nature, and 252 Def/252 HP/4 SpAtk. or you can swap HP with SpAtk. Sylveon's typing is very ideal for being a wall, so you may as well mix it up. Its 95 base HP is also ideal for using wish. She only needs Moonblast, but you can put Psyshock on there too. Those two attacks will allow you to hit walls where it hurts, assuming they do not resist the attack type.

Calm is also another one, but it makes it so she specializes in absorbing special attacks. It's useful, but at the same time, it is a bit more situational. The bold natured Sylveon can be used in any situation for decent walling purposes or wish passing.

Lastly is a Modest Sylveon, which should have 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef.The reason for using HP is because it technically helps her absorb both physical and special kind of attacks. It also boosts wish's efficieny, as well as any other HP-reliant thing.

Keep in mind, Sylveon is far from what you'd use for offense. She has offensive capabilities, but she truly shines as an offensive supportive wall. Otherwise known as a mix of everything. But since she dables in three things, she's not the absolute best at it. Efficient. But not the best.

I know she/he's not the best at what she/he can do, but I really love her/him. Bold's going to be a pain in the butt to pull off since that's the one Ditto I'm missing, so I guess I get to go grind for one. Thanks for the suggestions!
---