This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scenario: "Due to changes in Pokemon stats, Pokemon transferred from B2/W2--

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scenario: "Due to changes in Pokemon stats, Pokemon transferred from B2/W2--
3 years ago#1
or earlier games may have slightly different stats in X/Y."

And then the IVs are randomly re-generated for everything brought from DS to 3DS. >_>
Get new Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy and we bet you won't go "ppbbtthh!"
3 years ago#2
Burn the building to the ground LOL... JK breeding is so easy I wouldn't mind that much.
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208
3 years ago#3
That would be underhanded and win the ire of the fanbase.

Luckily, they won't have to do that. They just need to bump a few numbers, and that's it.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
3 years ago#4
Expect full decryption of the Gen VI GTS as well as passable .pkx file generators within six months of the announcement.
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach
*Harvard Class of 2012 *
3 years ago#5
I would love that.
Yes.
3 years ago#6
There WILL be some stat changes (some Pokemon actually got their base stats increased) but I doubt that will have anything to do with IVs.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#7
To say I'd be upset would be an understatement. I want my flawless Ditto!
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
3 years ago#8
I hope they reset the IV's there so many cheated/RNG 6IV dittos not to mention, pretty much all gen 5- pokemon would be hacked and traded up

I'm interested to see what they do with pokemon past 252 EV's now, as that is the new maximum.
3DS/PKMN X friend code: 4871 4409 5604
feel free to inbox me for friend safari exchange
3 years ago#9
Quantumpencil posted...
Expect public and private keys and reversed engineered Gen VI GTS communication protocols as well as passable .pkx file generators within six months of the announcement.

FTFY.
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#10
I wouldn't care in the slightest. I bred more effectively perfect Pokemon in a short time when back in the days I settled for one or two IVs at 28-31.

In fact, while I am going to import some of my favorites, it's more because of attachment than anything else.
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9395-3914
Friend Safari (Dragon): Fraxure, Noibat, ????
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scenario: "Due to changes in Pokemon stats, Pokemon transferred from B2/W2--

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived