This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't hate me guys.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Don't hate me guys.
3 years ago#1
I have a Pokemon with Pokerus. I know many people search it like FOREVER. I encountered it randomly.. What is exactly?

I know it should doubles EV gaining speed and such but.. Is it useful to only that pokemon? I don't think so. :0

I know I could search for it, but hey.
Pokemon Fire Safari, PM me back if you add me! FC 3239 3311 6835
3 years ago#2
It's useless.

I'll take it off of your hands for you. For free. And I'll even throw in a Friend Safari Ditto.
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
3 years ago#3
I don't hate you. I have 25 pokémon with pokérus that I got from wonder trade. Now all the pokémon in my party and first 7 boxes have pokérus. Hate me ;)
3DS Friend Code: 2492-4237-0319
3 years ago#4
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pokerus
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
3 years ago#5
MikeoftheDesert posted...
I have a Pokemon with Pokerus. I know many people search it like FOREVER. I encountered it randomly.. What is exactly?

I know it should doubles EV gaining speed and such but.. Is it useful to only that pokemon? I don't think so. :0

I know I could search for it, but hey.

it can spread to your party pokemon, its handy when you want to EV train in horde encounters combined with a power item or macho brace if you have no power items
PSN:Nitemare667
3DS FC: 4313-0558-2400
3 years ago#6
Pokemon with Pokerus has a chance to spread it to anything next to it in your party after a battle. If possible, box at least one Pokerus infected mon so you can always pull it out later and infect more, because it goes from contagious to not-contagious if it has been out of a box for 24 hours.
3DS FC: 5370-0398-2889
3 years ago#7
It's quite fun infecting pokemon with it and checking to see that pink box has popped up.
Garrus Vakarian destroyed the periodic table, because Garrus Vakarian only recognizes the element of surprise.
GT: Amatsu Kenjutsu
3 years ago#8
I think I have a pokerus mon in my box on white 2
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
3 years ago#9
Asking me to not hate you just makes me want to hate you even more.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
3 years ago#10
pokerus now is easy to get...i find shiny pokemon more rare D:
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Don't hate me guys.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived