This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these Shinies should I give to this Girl

#131Great_ReapettePosted 10/30/2013 4:11:06 AM
Pokedude21 posted...
MrBadinger posted...
Any one else noticed he used "lol" 9 times, but anyway give her the shellder

Cirno crossover confirmed
Ready your danmaku

So is the girl mentioned teh stronkest?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#132PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 4:39:51 AM
What?
But I couldn't get the shiny Torchic yet.. let myself down ugh. I'll try later!!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: TWENTY-ONE!
#133mzsylverPosted 10/30/2013 5:06:09 AM
As a chick, I can tell you I'd want that shiny Horsea cause it kicks @ss and turns into a DRAGON Pokemon. But, you know her better than we do.
---
Miz Sylver aka ruler of the known universe
cHecK ouT pRiZMaliTY aT http://www.prizmal.com
#134PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 5:08:17 AM
mzsylver posted...
As a chick, I can tell you I'd want that shiny Horsea cause it kicks @ss and turns into a DRAGON Pokemon. But, you know her better than we do.

So does Skrelp lol and seeing that it's Y exclusive and Shiny I think it's a good choice kinda lol, thanks for your input!!

My plan is to Surprise her with the SOON TO BE Shiny Torchic I hatch. Then afterwards give her the shiny Luvdisc lol. (Or one of the others)
---
#135MegaDuranPosted 10/30/2013 5:10:55 AM(edited)
you have no shinies, no girl you like and are in fact a girl yourself. saw right through this whole thread
---
3DS: 3351-5468-4271
#136PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 5:11:55 AM
MegaDuran posted...
you have no shinies, no girl you like and are in fact a girl yourself. saw right through this whole thread

Wtf lol
---
#137KrentarisPosted 10/30/2013 5:47:10 AM
Stefan1277 posted...
Mattata555 posted...

The fact that you think every girl wants someone assertive and courageous is funny enough as it is. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, and stop acting like every female on the planet has the exact same dating criteria.

Read? you don't read those things--- well, maybe you do seems you seem to know of it? it's simple experience. Do you think most girls want a nice guy that gives them everything and is pleased with everything they do? no, they only go for that after their 30s when they're done having fun with assertive, jerks. You don't learn this "reading", you learn this through experience. Painful, crazy, amusing experience.

The best part is that they say they want a nice guy, but end up falling for the opposite. I'm old enough to have grown outside where people used to talk. You seem to be from the new gen where kids believe they know martial arts cause they read a wiki article about it.

This is a whole different kettle of fish, isn't it? It has a lot to do with sexual dynamics, and things women in general are subconsciously attracted to. Much of the time, compliance and complacency are the antithesis of eros, that short-lived, passionate infatuation that many people seem to pursue as though it will last forever and as though they are entitled to it. Of course women are attracted to people who are confident in their individuality, but you don't need to be a stereotypical jock type to do that. It's just that they can become addicted to the excitement, the mystery and unpredictability, and even though they know it's unhealthy they can't always help themselves. And it does seem, in my experience, that many women are very fickle with their affections, even though they probably don't experience it that way themselves. Of course, exceptions do exist, and I don't wish to offend anyone with such a blanket statement - but it isn't possible to discuss without generalising somewhat, and it is only my observation.

I'm far from an expert, of course. I'm far closer to the 'beta' stereotype than the average, as much as I dislike such labeling, although I make no apologies for being the person I am and won't hesitate to call others out on their crap when they go against my personal values. Sometimes I think I'd have preferred to remain ignorant, though.

TC, you seem like a very, very young 19 year old. It's kind of adorable but also kind of disturbing. I fail to see how the gift of an arbitrary set of bytes in a video game is seen as a meaningful gesture, but if you think she'll appreciate it, then go for it. You know her better than we do, although I would openly call into question the mental state of someone soliciting a GameFAQs board for relationship advice. It's hardly the best demographic. However, if you want to express any feelings you may have for her, I would recommend something more overt. A gift is just that - a gift. It doesn't mean she's somehow suddenly obliged to feel romantically towards you. You actually have to make yourself vulnerable and be real, you know. At the same time, be creative with it. Just for the love of all that is holy please do not invest yourself too deeply too quickly in a person you don't completely know, no matter what your hormones are doing or how perfect you think you will be together. That is a recipe for a whole lot of pain.
---
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
#138ILUmoonbabyPosted 10/30/2013 8:31:42 AM
Speaking as a girl...

1) I actually DO think it would be cute if a guy who liked me gave me shiny Pokemon. If it's something she likes, then it is a meaningful gesture, and anyone who's saying it's not meaningful should realize this.

2) However, just because you give her stuff does not mean that you should feel entitled to a relationship or other things from her. The entire concept of "friend zoned" and "nice guys" is crap. If you are being nice to a girl specifically because you think it will get you laid, and once you realize it won't, then you stop being nice to her and say she "friend zoned" you.... then you are not actually a nice guy. Just entitled.
---
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.
Integrity~Love~Unity
#139Mattata5Posted 10/30/2013 11:27:07 AM
ILUmoonbaby posted...
Speaking as a girl...

1) I actually DO think it would be cute if a guy who liked me gave me shiny Pokemon. If it's something she likes, then it is a meaningful gesture, and anyone who's saying it's not meaningful should realize this.

2) However, just because you give her stuff does not mean that you should feel entitled to a relationship or other things from her. The entire concept of "friend zoned" and "nice guys" is crap. If you are being nice to a girl specifically because you think it will get you laid, and once you realize it won't, then you stop being nice to her and say she "friend zoned" you.... then you are not actually a nice guy. Just entitled.

---
Enlisted as an IT in the US Navy.
#140Yelnam-26Posted 10/30/2013 11:29:19 AM
how many lols are there?
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam