This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whoever's bright idea it was to show what a Pokemon is evolving into...

#11SuperRup91Posted 10/29/2013 6:13:32 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Save more.

Definitely this
---
3DS Friend Code: 5413-0006-7792
PM me so I can add you as well!
#12Mattata555Posted 10/29/2013 6:13:37 PM
Umuru posted...
drlolimaster posted...
howd you accidentally max out its amie link is my question

You only need 2 hearts there.

Still, why are you messing with Amie before getting friendship up to evolve your Eevee, TC?

It had 2 hearts because I was going for the EXP bonus eventually.

I was EV training 4 different things, I had to get BP for 2 other power items first, and I levelled everything up a bit. My Espeon evolved at level 19 after one massage and one level, I figured Umbreon would follow suit. I completely forgot I had given it Charm.
#13Sarick_LyrePosted 10/29/2013 6:13:48 PM
NegaZelda posted...
I thought this was going to be about Tyrogue...which genuinely is a bit of a problem if it gains the Lv. via EXP Share.

Tyrogue has the nice aspect of being able to see its stats before evolving so you can actually know beforehand if you pay attention.
---
3DS Code: 4940-5467-4557
Friend Safari Type: Dark; Absol, Sandile, and Nuzleaf
#14EnlinoPosted 10/29/2013 6:13:56 PM
Umuru posted...
drlolimaster posted...

Still, why are you messing with Amie before getting friendship up to evolve your Eevee, TC?

Because petting pokemon is cute!

It's a little late now, of course, but it seems like the safest thing would be to make sure your eevee doesn't know any fairy moves.
#15NegaZeldaPosted 10/29/2013 6:14:52 PM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
NegaZelda posted...
I thought this was going to be about Tyrogue...which genuinely is a bit of a problem if it gains the Lv. via EXP Share.

Tyrogue has the nice aspect of being able to see its stats before evolving so you can actually know beforehand if you pay attention.

If it levels with EXP All though, the stats don't show...
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476, 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972 (Pokemon IGN: Aki)
#16LightHawKnightPosted 10/29/2013 6:15:43 PM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
NegaZelda posted...

If you pay attention, the same could be said for every eeveelution that requires leveling up to get to... Though really, one should save as much as possible. That is the number one rule in videogames.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#17kratos_jadelovePosted 10/29/2013 6:16:32 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Save more.

---
3DS Friend Code: 4382-3010-9002
Lloyd failed to make a sandwich. Not changing this signature until the Namco Tales team brings back fun cooking.
#18shadowenclave47Posted 10/29/2013 6:18:01 PM
Mattata555 posted...
Umuru posted...
drlolimaster posted...

I was EV training 4 different things, I had to get BP for 2 other power items first, and I levelled everything up a bit. My Espeon evolved at level 19 after one massage and one level, I figured Umbreon would follow suit. I completely forgot I had given it Charm.

How many hearts do you need to get the exp bonus?
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#19Mattata555Posted 10/29/2013 6:19:22 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
Mattata555 posted...
Umuru posted...
drlolimaster posted...

How many hearts do you need to get the exp bonus?

I don't remember. I was working up to max affection on my entire team. Everything else was already evolved so I didn't even consider it.