This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X/Y: The Return of the Hackers

#1SteelPunk808Posted 10/29/2013 7:25:59 PM
More and more people are trying their best to find any possible ways to somehow generate Pokemon in X/Y. This includes data editing, GTS manipulation, and coding.

What are the chances at least one of these happen you ask? My money is on GTS manipulation. It seems like the easiest one to do.

I guarantee by January or sooner, the hax will return!!
---
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013. ---FC 3998 5714 1422
#2SerperiorThanUPosted 10/29/2013 7:28:00 PM
Now we can finally get confirmed data like base stats, egg moves, and ev yields for each Pokémon!
#3PoKeMoNsTrOsiTYPosted 10/29/2013 7:29:10 PM
Meh. Maybe not that soon. Quite possibly gts moreso than anything else. But I doubt it will be figured out until the next batch of 3DS titles roll out. By then, we will have already bred multiple perfect parties and be able to roflstomp them cheaters.
---
3DS FC: 4141-3105-6650
My Safari: Fighting --- Pancham, Mienfoo, Riolu
#4The_Sol_BladerPosted 10/29/2013 7:29:28 PM
Now we can finally get confirmed data like base stats, egg moves, and ev yields for each Pokémon!

I am genuinely more interested about this than making pokemon, and I hacked in gen 5. Not knowing egg moves is driving me specially crazy
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
#5SerperiorThanUPosted 10/29/2013 7:41:58 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...

I am genuinely more interested about this than making pokemon, and I hacked in gen 5. Not knowing egg moves is driving me specially crazy

I kind of want to know if the shiny chance HAS been increased too and whether tipping does anything or not.
#6BowsaaPosted 10/29/2013 7:43:35 PM
I personally think that we'll have GTS manipulation first, for ways to get generated Pokemon into the game.

I would like to see the game hacked so we can learn if the shiny chance is the same, though.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#7Kinneth123Posted 10/29/2013 7:46:57 PM
I'd rather just have people find things out through trial and error, personally.

It brings the community closer together, plus the people with power online actually had to do at least a little work for it rather than filling out a few fields and clicking a button.
---
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
Pokemon Friend Safari: Ground-type, Dugtrio, Wooper, Gastrodon.
#8RingsOfUranusPosted 10/29/2013 7:56:04 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
I'd rather just have people find things out through trial and error, personally.

It brings the community closer together, plus the people with power online actually had to do at least a little work for it rather than filling out a few fields and clicking a button.

We don't need this community any closer. This is already the most psychotic community in gaming.
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
#9GenjutsuCrowPosted 10/29/2013 7:57:40 PM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

We don't need this community any closer. This is already the most psychotic community in gaming.

Sonic fanbase says "THE NEXT SONIC GAME IS THE WORST SONIC GAME EVER" and then shows off their red Sonic recolour.
---
The best dressed person and the official Espurr of the Pokemon X and Y board!
My Friend Code: 1719-3885-3128, my In game name Is Aaron.
#10Xenesis XenonPosted 10/29/2013 8:01:46 PM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

You've never played any MOBA, have you?

OT: GTS based exploit is the most likely one I can see. 3DS encryption hasn't been done so console or cartridge hacking is unlikely to proceed for the near future.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.