This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X/Y: The Return of the Hackers

#21SerperiorThanUPosted 10/30/2013 1:58:32 PM
Bass50 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Now we can finally get confirmed data like base stats, egg moves, and ev yields for each Pokémon!

Aren't websites like Serebii already doing that? Seems like base stats are already up. So are EV yields. Chances are Egg Moves are being worked on and will come soon; especially with a lot of people taking advantage of the easier breeding system for the GTS and Wonder Trade.

Actually EV yields AREN'T up, which source do you have for the EV yields?
#22DullahansXMarkPosted 10/30/2013 2:03:51 PM
GenjutsuCrow posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
I'd rather just have people find things out through trial and error, personally.

It brings the community closer together, plus the people with power online actually had to do at least a little work for it rather than filling out a few fields and clicking a button.

We don't need this community any closer. This is already the most psychotic community in gaming.

Sonic fanbase says "THE NEXT SONIC GAME IS THE WORST SONIC GAME EVER" and then shows off their red Sonic recolour.

Zelda fan base is even worse.

"You like Zelda?"

"Yeah."

"Is Ocarina of Time your favorite?"

"No, that game's terrible."

"Well, what about Majora's Mask?"

"It was alright, but nothing special."

"Wind Waker? How about Wind Waker?"

"Even worse than Ocarina of Time."

"So what do you think about Twilight Princess?"

"Absolute crap."

"Umm... Skyward Sword?"

"By and far the worst game in the series."

"... so I take it you're more of a fan of the 2D games."

"Eh, not really."

"......."
---
3DS Friend Code: 2707-2336-9403
#23Bass50Posted 10/30/2013 2:13:54 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
Bass50 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Now we can finally get confirmed data like base stats, egg moves, and ev yields for each Pokémon!

Aren't websites like Serebii already doing that? Seems like base stats are already up. So are EV yields. Chances are Egg Moves are being worked on and will come soon; especially with a lot of people taking advantage of the easier breeding system for the GTS and Wonder Trade.

Serebii. I'm looking at it right now. Effort values earned from Chespin=1 defense point. It's right under the picture and abilities at the top of the X/Y Poke'Dex page right next to experience growth and base happiness.
#24SerperiorThanUPosted 10/30/2013 3:53:51 PM
Bass50 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Bass50 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...

Serebii. I'm looking at it right now. Effort values earned from Chespin=1 defense point. It's right under the picture and abilities at the top of the X/Y Poke'Dex page right next to experience growth and base happiness.

Huh, I could swear it was blank a few hours ago. I stand corrected.
#25ThunderPotatoPosted 10/30/2013 3:58:02 PM
ninji_ posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
GenjutsuCrow posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
I'd rather just have people find things out through trial and error, personally.

It brings the community closer together, plus the people with power online actually had to do at least a little work for it rather than filling out a few fields and clicking a button.

We don't need this community any closer. This is already the most psychotic community in gaming.

Sonic fanbase says "THE NEXT SONIC GAME IS THE WORST SONIC GAME EVER" and then shows off their red Sonic recolour.

I somehow forgot the Sonic community. Probably because I avoid those boards like the plague. I had a friend when I was younger who used to show me his Sonic recolors. I was like "da**** are you doing?"

sonic recolours? im confused... someone just 'recoloring sonic' ...is a thing?

Well, as expected, the Sonic fanbase has no useful talents outside of coloring between the lines.
---
FC: 2535-3679-4793
PM me your FC for Friend Safari!
#26-Unowninator-Posted 10/30/2013 4:04:23 PM(edited)
I think we'll have to wait for a new strategy guide to come out. Anyone know when that'll happen?

I hope it's soon though. I mean, the more I learn, the more curious I get, especially since Chansey got Seismic Toss back.
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
3DS FC: 3007-8077-9159 PM me so I know to add you.
#27RedYoshi27Posted 10/30/2013 4:06:32 PM
ninji_ posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
GenjutsuCrow posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

I somehow forgot the Sonic community. Probably because I avoid those boards like the plague. I had a friend when I was younger who used to show me his Sonic recolors. I was like "da**** are you doing?"

sonic recolours? im confused... someone just 'recoloring sonic' ...is a thing?

I used to do that about 10 years ago. Admittedly, I started out with basic recolors but I got better in to basic edits and what not. Lost all of it about 4 years ago though when most of that work got lost when the computer died. Ironically, I was making some comics that I'd never released but planned to as "the lost comics" then they really became lost. xD
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board