This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EV Spread for Tyranitar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. EV Spread for Tyranitar?

User Info: EightBadges

EightBadges
3 years ago#1
How should I spread the EV for my Adamant Tyranitar?
3DS FC: 5172-0911-8343

User Info: Dragon_Oblivion

Dragon_Oblivion
3 years ago#2
I think I went Hp/Att on mine, but I am not sure and also new at this, so you might seek better advice.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
3 years ago#3
What moveset.

T-Tar has so many diff options that it is impossible to tell just from the nature.
Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, Young Avengers, X-Men Legacy, FF, Cable and X-Force, GA, Larfleeze, Revival, Saga, Sex Criminals and Quantum and Woody

EightBadges
3 years ago#4
EQ
Crunch
Stone Edge
Rock Slide

User Info: Shyvana

Shyvana
3 years ago#5
EightBadges posted...
EQ
Crunch
Stone Edge
Rock Slide

Lose Rock Slide... or stone edge. You only need 1 Rock type move. Offensive Tyranitar, right? Or lead to just get sandstorm going?
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)

EightBadges
3 years ago#6
Just another sweeper in my team, what to spread its EV on? I can swap rock slide for other moves

EightBadges
3 years ago#7
Bump

User Info: SabataKun

SabataKun
3 years ago#8
Ttar won't be sweeping with Adamant nature. Either go Choice Band @ Pursuit, Crunch, Stone Edge, Earthquake with 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe or breed for a Jolly variant.
MMSF 3 Red Joker FC: 2622 0562 7794

EightBadges
3 years ago#9
SabataKun posted...
Ttar won't be sweeping with Adamant nature. Either go Choice Band @ Pursuit, Crunch, Stone Edge, Earthquake with 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe or breed for a Jolly variant.

Okay thanks

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
3 years ago#10
SabataKun posted...

This pretty much.

Jolly is needed if you wish to sweep with T-Tar.
Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, Young Avengers, X-Men Legacy, FF, Cable and X-Force, GA, Larfleeze, Revival, Saga, Sex Criminals and Quantum and Woody
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. EV Spread for Tyranitar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived