This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I recently found out that the only games where your pokemon follows you....

#31OsrangerPosted 10/30/2013 7:34:21 AM
Lexifox posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Lol I've seen you on other topics bashing johto before.
Your opinion is in the minority so if anyones opinion is "wrong" then it's yours.

I fail to see how being in the minority invalidates my arguments against the games. If anything, I would argue it proves an old saying - "The masses are the asses".

Because you are arguing that popular opinion is invalid, while arguing subjectively, stating your dislike of the region, without contrasting them with Johto's strengths. If you say that there weren't any, then you are lying.
---
Vengeance, as sweet as bitter herbs, fills the heart and empties the soul.
Official Meowstic Master of the Pokemon X board
#32GalapagozPosted 10/30/2013 7:34:29 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Masuda: *laughs*

---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#33LexifoxPosted 10/30/2013 7:36:14 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
*snrk*
Okay. You're beyond reason.

I accept your concession.

StevenDrkPrince posted...
In my opinion. X and Y>everything else.
It is just amazing. Absolutely in every way better than all the previous games. So I agree with both of you in a way.

I would say that X/Y are about on par with Gen 5 thus far.

Osranger posted...
Because you are arguing that popular opinion is invalid, while arguing subjectively, stating your dislike of the region, without contrasting them with Johto's strengths. If you say that there weren't any, then you are lying.

The strengths are "good music" and "fixed mechanical/balance issues that Gen 1 had". That's about the sum of it. As games, they were sorely lacking.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#34360pagesPosted 10/30/2013 7:41:34 AM
I found Gen 3 games awful, but you don't see me going around every topic shouting it, and like others said, you're in the minority here, even when we made a topic, on this very board about which gen was the worst, Gen 2 had the least amount of votes right next to gen 6
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
#35RatheVPosted 10/30/2013 7:43:40 AM
360pages posted...
I found Gen 3 games awful, but you don't see me going around every topic shouting it, and like others said, you're in the minority here, even when we made a topic, on this very board about which gen was the worst, Gen 2 had the least amount of votes right next to gen 6

Yeah, this. We really didn't need to turn this topic into a ****ing contest, there are plenty of other topics for that.
#36MivoPosted 10/30/2013 7:48:33 AM
StevenDrkPrince posted...
In my opinion. X and Y>everything else.
It is just amazing. Absolutely in every way better than all the previous games. So I agree with both of you in a way.

I would disagree on "every way". It's beautiful, accessible and very playable, but it's also even easier than previous games and the end game is lacking. No hard-mode, either, no Move Tutor (but that probably comes in the third game).