This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reset bag?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Reset bag?

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
3 years ago#1
How do I get a reset bag?

User Info: Nogaham

Nogaham
3 years ago#2
Have your selected Pokemon hit the "empty" bag over and over again. That generates bags randomly among which can be reset bags.

Caolan_2k9
3 years ago#3
Ah ok, thanks!

User Info: _AverageGamer

_AverageGamer
3 years ago#4
While I was hatching Pokemon, I just tapped on the punching bag over and over again and deleting the useless ones. After I got a Synchronize Ralts in every nature (surprisingly didn't take too long, probably about two hours total), I got four reset bags.
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer

User Info: iTPCi

iTPCi
3 years ago#5
can u get the reset bags doing the soccer mini game or will it always be a bag reward for the type of stat u are levelin?
FC: 3325-2301-9997
Name: Bails

User Info: MogKnightAzure

MogKnightAzure
3 years ago#6
iTPCi posted...
can u get the reset bags doing the soccer mini game or will it always be a bag reward for the type of stat u are levelin?

You can but its a lot less common. Much easier to just punch the plain bag until you get one.
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556

User Info: matoda

matoda
3 years ago#7
works better with pokemon that are full of energy / jumping since their rate of picking up random bags seems higher
You look well, child.

User Info: Inoji

Inoji
3 years ago#8
Get a Absol with Super Luck, get a Team Flare bag, use a Team Flare bag, and start punching afterwards. You will find better higher bags.
Next Touhou Fighter: Hopeless Masquerade

Caolan_2k9
3 years ago#9
Been punching for a good 10 minutes now with a pokemon that is full of energy and haven't got a single bag...

User Info: _AverageGamer

_AverageGamer
3 years ago#10
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Been punching for a good 10 minutes now with a pokemon that is full of energy and haven't got a single bag...

Is your Bag inventory full?

You can only hold 12 bags at a time. If you are tapping the bottom screen, you should find a bag just about every 30 seconds or less.
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Reset bag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived