This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you not pet ice type pokemon in amie?

#11PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 5:07:18 AM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
Nevermind.

There are spots you can touch it without getting frozen, which are the top left and top right protrusions on its body.

It likes being touched on one of them, but dislikes the other.

On Cryogonal?
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: TWENTY-ONE!
#12Gameandwatch2Posted 10/31/2013 5:08:34 AM
Yeah.

Avalugg is also safe to touch, as long as you don't touch its back.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291
#13Adam_AcePosted 10/31/2013 5:15:05 AM
I like Garchomp and personally I think a decrease in speed while that is a bit of a loss it's not enough to take it's strengths. It gained decent defence, and access to a ridiculously high amount of attack which only goes further thanks to Sand Force and when you back that with still above average speed at 92 and only 1 weakness in the game makes it an absolute beast.

115 base defence gives it a decent defence against the common at least enough to survive a hit against anything without a stab or high ATK and realistically anything else will just get destroyed by it's ATK. Garchomp has it's checks for sure but don't let that stop you because it's still a cold blooded murderer.
#14LtCmdDudefellaPosted 10/31/2013 5:17:47 AM
Adam_Ace posted...
I like Garchomp and personally I think a decrease in speed while that is a bit of a loss it's not enough to take it's strengths. It gained decent defence, and access to a ridiculously high amount of attack which only goes further thanks to Sand Force and when you back that with still above average speed at 92 and only 1 weakness in the game makes it an absolute beast.

115 base defence gives it a decent defence against the common at least enough to survive a hit against anything without a stab or high ATK and realistically anything else will just get destroyed by it's ATK. Garchomp has it's checks for sure but don't let that stop you because it's still a cold blooded murderer.

This is awkward...
#15P1_JakePosted 10/31/2013 5:19:38 AM
Adam_Ace posted...

Lol?
---
Youtube,com/P1Jake
GT: Mr Dante -- FC: 4398-9435-7143
#16gaming_noob4000Posted 10/31/2013 5:19:39 AM
Adam_Ace posted...

You're in the wrong thread amigo.
---
vittoria agli assassini!
Official Assassin Mentor of AC3 boards PSN: l33twtf
#17NakkaruPosted 10/31/2013 5:28:26 AM
Adam_Ace posted...

*awkward turtle*
---
Pokemon X + AC:NL ~ 3668-7694-5178 ~ Slugma, Braixen, and Pansear [Safari]
PM me anytime, especially if you add me! Looking for active, friendly players.
#18Pitch_SkyPosted 11/1/2013 4:59:18 AM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Slayn posted...
You have to have a pokemon with flame body in the same party to counter the ice, otherwise your trainer catches on freeze.

Wait, so you just need an Ice Body pokemon to pet Slugma?

No, no. For slugma... Pet its EYES. I know this sounds crazy but the eye is the only safe part >_>
#19SorceressTharjaPosted 11/1/2013 5:13:45 AM
The eyes burned me when I tried it.