This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any pokemon you feel are incorrectly typed?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon you feel are incorrectly typed?
2 years ago#61
Dj15Blue316 posted...
I, at one point, was pretty certain that Golduck was a Water/Psychic. I find it odd he's just Water. Any others you feel should be something different?

Same except I was always under the impression that Noctowl was Flying/Psychic.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
2 years ago#62
pancakes771 posted...

I feel like Golette and Golurk would've made more sense as a Ghost/Fighting, which would've been a really cool type combination.

Nope, I very much disagree there. They're golems, so the rock type is necessary.
2 years ago#63
EHeroHaneKuribo posted...
pancakes771 posted...

I feel like Golette and Golurk would've made more sense as a Ghost/Fighting, which would've been a really cool type combination.

Nope, I very much disagree there. They're golems, so the rock type is necessary.

Golems were originally said to be made of dust, mud, or clay. The idea of a golem being a "stone man" is a more modern thing.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
2 years ago#64
I'm surprised how many people thought Goodra would be Fairy or Poison. I kinda assumed it would be a Dragon/Bug. I thought Goomy was a water bear, Dragoo was a sea slug, and Goodra was a dragon-snail...
---
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577
2 years ago#65
I thought Stunfisk had to be part water, either Water/Ground or Water/Electric.
---
The surest way to get someone to stop listening to you is to put them on the defensive.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon you feel are incorrectly typed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived