This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rock Smash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Rock Smash

User Info: InturnlDemize

InturnlDemize
3 years ago#1
Hey guys does anyone know if Rock smash is used alot in the game? I need to use it on someone to be able to catch a Dwebble in Glittering Cave. If it's not used much I can use it on a useless Pokemon but if it's used often I will use it on a Pokemon I use often.
PSN: InturnLDemize

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#2
it's used a lot if you want to farm fossils. Other than that it's just kind of used to pick up extra items and a few "special" things post-game. But nothing serious. You don't even need the Cut HM as I didn't pick it up until Post-game despite it being available far, far earlier.
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
3 years ago#3
InturnlDemize posted...
Hey guys does anyone know if Rock smash is used alot in the game? I need to use it on someone to be able to catch a Dwebble in Glittering Cave. If it's not used much I can use it on a useless Pokemon but if it's used often I will use it on a Pokemon I use often.

Hmmm it's used....every now and then, sort of like cut

Really just have Bidoof/Bibarel learn it

Cut, rock smash, surf is what I got on mine at the moment, pretty handy
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196

User Info: BlueInfinity

BlueInfinity
3 years ago#4
Rock Smash is so awesome in this gen.
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
3 years ago#5
You can get things on Route 8 with Rock Smash because of a lot of cracked rocks. I wouldn't know about any place else since I haven't gone that far yet.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#6
GastroFan posted...
You can get things on Route 8 with Rock Smash because of a lot of cracked rocks. I wouldn't know about any place else since I haven't gone that far yet.

Fossils in the back of Glimmering Cave
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Rock Smash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived