This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rock Smash

#1InturnlDemizePosted 11/1/2013 8:46:52 AM
Hey guys does anyone know if Rock smash is used alot in the game? I need to use it on someone to be able to catch a Dwebble in Glittering Cave. If it's not used much I can use it on a useless Pokemon but if it's used often I will use it on a Pokemon I use often.
---
PSN: InturnLDemize
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 11/1/2013 8:49:25 AM
it's used a lot if you want to farm fossils. Other than that it's just kind of used to pick up extra items and a few "special" things post-game. But nothing serious. You don't even need the Cut HM as I didn't pick it up until Post-game despite it being available far, far earlier.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3
#3legendriderPosted 11/1/2013 8:50:40 AM
InturnlDemize posted...
Hey guys does anyone know if Rock smash is used alot in the game? I need to use it on someone to be able to catch a Dwebble in Glittering Cave. If it's not used much I can use it on a useless Pokemon but if it's used often I will use it on a Pokemon I use often.

Hmmm it's used....every now and then, sort of like cut

Really just have Bidoof/Bibarel learn it

Cut, rock smash, surf is what I got on mine at the moment, pretty handy
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#4BlueInfinityPosted 11/1/2013 8:51:31 AM
Rock Smash is so awesome in this gen.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#5GastroFanPosted 11/1/2013 8:59:37 AM
You can get things on Route 8 with Rock Smash because of a lot of cracked rocks. I wouldn't know about any place else since I haven't gone that far yet.
#6Ultima_WraithPosted 11/1/2013 9:00:29 AM
GastroFan posted...
You can get things on Route 8 with Rock Smash because of a lot of cracked rocks. I wouldn't know about any place else since I haven't gone that far yet.

Fossils in the back of Glimmering Cave
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3