This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"It's safe to say they appear to be based off types of energy creation"

#1PlasmWraithPosted 11/1/2013 7:51:20 AM
~Pokejungle, about the 3 leaked legendaries
Huh?
What is pokejungle talking about?
---
( [] )
#2BlydePosted 11/1/2013 7:53:03 AM
Not sure but maybe...Coal (Diancie), fusion (Volcanion), and I dunno about Hoopa.
---
Teach me about bazongas!
#3Azure_FlamePosted 11/1/2013 7:53:09 AM
All I can think of is Volcanion is a nuclear reactor, but I don't get the other two at all...
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#4FearAggressionPosted 11/1/2013 7:53:11 AM
volcano pokemon
magic genie pokemon
crystal fusion pokemon

fire energy
magic
fusion
---
3DS FC: 0602-6260-1153, Aggression
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AggressionSsbb?feature=mhee
#5_AverageGamerPosted 11/1/2013 7:54:09 AM
That and the assumption the locked Power Plant doors are more than just decoration.
---
Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita
- Add me, then PM me your FC!
#6DARKlegend64Posted 11/1/2013 7:59:29 AM
~Power Plant
---
3DS FC: 1032-1661-7500 Phoenix from Kakariko
http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif
#7KrentarisPosted 11/1/2013 8:12:17 AM(edited)
Well, operating from this presumption and based on the descriptions of the audio guide from the museum (full credit to mykalon in another thread for the text):

mykalon posted...
Bottom left painting, vaguely looks like Mustafar from Star Wars:
This power plant uses fire to generate electricity. This painting is part of a series on technology in Kalos, and the fierce combustion fully communicates the passionate fire of the energy of life.
I would say the most obvious suggestion would be Geothermal, since the steam aspect would fit nicely with Volcanion's typing. However that raises questions about the next one.

mykalon posted...
Bottom right painting, looks like a tower in a rocky terrain:
This plant uses heat from the ground to generate electricity. This painting is part of a series on technology in Kalos, and the plant is a sharp commentary on the hidden passion that lies just beneath everyone's surface.
Heat from the ground? Based on typings, this one is probably Diancie, as it seems to be some sort of crystal/mineral fairy. But I'm not sure what sort of power generation we're looking at here with that in mind. Perhaps this is simply coal fire? However, based on the descriptions, that would mean that if the power plants correlate to the legendaries, then Volcanion would be in here. But "passionate fire" and Rock/Fairy don't really mix. Um, I'm a bit lost on this one.

mykalon posted...
Top right, looks like a big building with some green thing to the right of it:
This plant uses gas from composting waste to generate electricity. This painting is part of series on technology in Kalos, and it expresses the sorrow of wanting to leave some legacy behind, even though we pass on and disappear.
Biomass of some sort? An interesting note about passing on considering that Hoopa is part Ghost.

I will lol heartily if Game Freak somehow trolls us and the power plants are simply irrelevant in the end.
---
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
#8PlasmWraith(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 7:29:07 PM
Krentaris posted...
Well, operating from this presumption and based on the descriptions of the audio guide from the museum (full credit to mykalon in another thread for the text):

mykalon posted...
Bottom left painting, vaguely looks like Mustafar from Star Wars:
This power plant uses fire to generate electricity. This painting is part of a series on technology in Kalos, and the fierce combustion fully communicates the passionate fire of the energy of life.
I would say the most obvious suggestion would be Geothermal, since the steam aspect would fit nicely with Volcanion's typing. However that raises questions about the next one.

mykalon posted...
Bottom right painting, looks like a tower in a rocky terrain:
This plant uses heat from the ground to generate electricity. This painting is part of a series on technology in Kalos, and the plant is a sharp commentary on the hidden passion that lies just beneath everyone's surface.
Heat from the ground? Based on typings, this one is probably Diancie, as it seems to be some sort of crystal/mineral fairy. But I'm not sure what sort of power generation we're looking at here with that in mind. Perhaps this is simply coal fire? However, based on the descriptions, that would mean that if the power plants correlate to the legendaries, then Volcanion would be in here. But "passionate fire" and Rock/Fairy don't really mix. Um, I'm a bit lost on this one.

mykalon posted...
Top right, looks like a big building with some green thing to the right of it:
This plant uses gas from composting waste to generate electricity. This painting is part of series on technology in Kalos, and it expresses the sorrow of wanting to leave some legacy behind, even though we pass on and disappear.
Biomass of some sort? An interesting note about passing on considering that Hoopa is part Ghost.

I will lol heartily if Game Freak somehow trolls us and the power plants are simply irrelevant in the end.

Heat from the ground is geothermal
And really? A ghost robot represents biomass?
It just sounds like everyone's like "oh, here are 2 unsolved mysteries, let's lump them together!"
---
( [] )