This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thanks a lot Pokemon-Amie, now I hate fewer pokemon

#1PlasmWraithPosted 11/1/2013 8:37:38 PM
Stupid gamefreak and their taking the worst feature in KH3D and making it one of the best features in this game and making things cute in it
---
( [] )
#2Mobile_PlatformPosted 11/1/2013 8:39:46 PM
I hope it's a feature that becomes a staple of the series; it's really that good. It turns things that are otherwise disposable bits of code into something that you can actually become attached too. Monster Rancher did this as well, come to think of it.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#3NecrosexuaIPosted 11/1/2013 8:44:27 PM
take a scolipede into amie -u- they are soooo cute. you could just cuddle the big monster i don't know how gf did it, but they made ground shaker scolipede into a big cutie *u*

i hope it is staple now too...
---
CUTE GIRL, SPOOKY NAME my friend safari has ditto, kecleon, teddiursa
dream code: 5300-2900-4767 - RAID ON THE CITY, KNOCK OUT, EVIL TUSKS
#4ffdghPosted 11/1/2013 8:46:44 PM
Seeing eevee run in a circle with such joy after a few hearts is so darn cute.
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#5PowerstarsPosted 11/1/2013 8:47:03 PM
I know, even Mewtwo looks cute!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0173 2438 9315
I have Pogeymawn X.
#6Mattata555Posted 11/1/2013 8:47:04 PM
Yeah, this is definitely something I've told myself.

"Okay, time to raise my Eeveelution team's affection to make leveling quicker"

"Ugh Jolteon hopefully this goes by fast"

"Wait"

"No stop"

"Stop being adorable I haven't liked you for five generations"
#7Gameandwatch2Posted 11/1/2013 8:59:22 PM(edited)
The feature honestly seems too big to be something that's just going to be brushed off in future generations like following Pokemon and contests were.

It could be improved upon, as well, a ton of the Pokemon lack an unique idle animation and/or a high five, as well. I was kind of disappointed to find that none of my team members I used for the story had either of those.

It did live up to my hopes that it would make Hydreigon totally adorable, though. I honestly find it cuter then conventionally cute Dragon types like Goodra and Axew, mostly since you wouldn't expect it to act in such a fashion.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291
#8SocranPosted 11/1/2013 9:05:57 PM
I just wish there was a way to make it less of a chore. I always find myself cramming everything I can to max out a Pokemon, and then never touching it with that Pokemon again because I've gotten sick of it.

I'm not sure how they'd do it, but some kind of system that gives you an incentive for doing it but not for doing it so damn much at one time... Like maybe if playing the minigames didn't increase hunger, so you'd get everything you can out of it for the moment and simply have to come back later.

I suppose I should go back and goof around with some of my boxed pokemon, though.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9AquardPosted 11/1/2013 9:07:27 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
The feature honestly seems too big to be something that's just going to be brushed off in future generations like following Pokemon and contests were.

It could be improved upon, as well, a ton of the Pokemon lack an unique idle animation and/or a high five, as well. I was kind of disappointed to find that none of my team members I used for the story had either of those.

It did live up to my hopes that it would make Hydreigon totally adorable, though. I honestly find it cuter then conventionally cute Dragon types like Goodra and Axew, mostly since you wouldn't expect it to act in such a fashion.

You should play Gates to Infinity if you haven't, Hydreigon's adorable in that too.
---
3DS FC: 4983-5372-6214
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Name: Shannon / Town: Didney
#10GhetsisPosted 11/1/2013 9:08:58 PM
NecrosexuaI posted...
take a scolipede into amie -u- they are soooo cute. you could just cuddle the big monster i don't know how gf did it, but they made ground shaker scolipede into a big cutie *u*

i hope it is staple now too...

I haven't messed with Amie yet, but this really makes me want to try it with my perfect Scolipede now. I already thought he was cute!

Now I can't wait until I can import my Kyurem named Cookie...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?