This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a held item that boosts the power of Fairy type moves?

#1illusivedudePosted 11/2/2013 3:08:51 AM
And if so, where might one acquire it?

Thanks in advance! :)
---
Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.
Is it really that difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?
#2SocranPosted 11/2/2013 3:11:19 AM(edited)
There's the Pixie Plate. I forget where exactly it is, but I seem to recall it being before the 8th gym town...? Don't hold me to it.

Anyway, I did find it strange that there was no non-plate booster, like Mystic Water. I guess they felt it'd be redundant now that plates exist.

EDIT: I looked it up, and it's found after the entering 8th gym town, but before getting the badge. Specifically, in the nearby Pokemon Village.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3CharizardFirePosted 11/2/2013 3:11:15 AM
If it exists, no one has found it yet.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4illusivedude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 3:12:45 AM
Socran posted...
There's the Pixie Plate. I forget where exactly it is, but I seem to recall it being before the 8th gym town...? Don't hold me to it.

Anyway, I did find it strange that there was no non-plate booster, like Mystic Water. I guess they felt it'd be redundant now that plates exist.

EDIT: I looked it up, and it's found after the entering 8th gym town, but before getting the badge. Specifically, in the nearby Pokemon Village.

Glad to hear that it exists. Now to just figure out where it's at. Lol
---
Is it really that difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?
#5cybersonic233Posted 11/2/2013 3:15:03 AM
has a fairy gem been found yet?
#6MaruKazeryuPosted 11/2/2013 3:15:43 AM
it's in pokemon village. I found it just playing normally through the game so it should be in a pretty obvious spot
---
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add. Trainer name: Marii
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig
#7pokerealmPosted 11/2/2013 3:16:09 AM
It's in Pokemon Village, to the west of the huge flower field. If I remember correctly, you need Cut and Surf to get there and maybe even Waterfall. It's best to bring all of them just in case, but it shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Let me know when you found it~
#8RPGphreakPosted 11/2/2013 3:17:09 AM
Isn't the pixie plate a hidden item you need to use the dowsing machine for?
---
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
+1, Ghostfeet likes this
#9pokerealmPosted 11/2/2013 3:18:28 AM
RPGphreak posted...
Isn't the pixie plate a hidden item you need to use the dowsing machine for?

Nope, just a regular Pokeball :)
#10illusivedude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 3:24:09 AM
Found it! It was at the Pokemon Villiage! Thanks all! :)
---