This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I caught a shiny Panpour in one of my Safaris yesterday...

#1Iced_ShadowsPosted 11/2/2013 1:53:42 PM
and today, I went into someone else's Water Safari and immediately ran into another shiny Panpour. I don't know whether to feel lucky, or to feel completely enraged considering I've been hatching Gastly's like crazy to get a shiny Gastly for a week and a half now. I just... Panpour is probably my least favorite 5th gen Pokemon. Why did it have to happen twice!?

Anyway, just thought I'd share my bit of bad good luck with you all. Anybody else have interesting stories regarding shinies?
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#2Pervert_KuhnPosted 11/2/2013 1:54:25 PM
I caught two shiny Dittos yesterday in a Ditto Safari. I was happy and sad at the same time.
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
"****ing blocks...I'm gonna climb the **** outta you!"
#3Iced_Shadows(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 1:57:27 PM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
I caught two shiny Dittos yesterday in a Ditto Safari. I was happy and sad at the same time.

Why would you be sad!? You could probably get anything you wanted for one of those Dittos in a trade lol. I don't think I'd get anything worthwhile for a shiny Panpour though. Mostly because I wouldn't trade a shiny for anything except another shiny.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#4Elec Man EXEPosted 11/2/2013 2:02:47 PM
With the assumed shiny chance boost to friend safari, this doesn't seem all that unlikely. Still sucks its a pokemon you hate, though.

I found 2 shiny Claydol in White 2 while trying for one with decent enough IVs to train in the ruins basement. That was pretty terrible, not only because of repeat shinies but also because apparantly good IVs were rarer than shinies at that point and I still ended up settling for some pretty mediocre ones. Funny thing is that prior to finding either of them it randomly popped into my head "Wow, it'd suck to find 2 shinies in this place where you can only find Claydol". Premonition or coincidence, I don't know, but wierd either way.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#5NegaZeldaPosted 11/2/2013 2:05:05 PM
...I envy you. Panpour/Simipour is one of my favourite 5th Gen Pokemon.
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476, 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972 (Pokemon IGN: Aki)