This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas with Careful nature

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas with Careful nature
2 years ago#1
Hey all,

I caught Xerneas today. I was too impatient to soft reset over and over for a nature with all the cutscenes before and after you catch it. I decided to just save and go with what I've got. Not sure if I'll use it for competitive, but it has a careful nature. Is there anything I can do with this guy? A good EV spread? If it's useless I may not even bother EV training it, but it's so cool looking I hate to just not use it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
2 years ago#2
Careful isn't all that bad of a nature and u should raise it. Even though I caught a Xerneas I don't use it because I don't use legendaries. But if ur a person that does then raise it.
1375-8350-6103 ACNL First and Permanent town: Pikachu from Pokepark ACNL Second and Cycling Town: Luigi from 3D Land. X/Y Name: Ash. LMDM Name : Luigi
2 years ago#3
Hmm.....that's good. I may use him then. Does anyone have a good moveset or EV spread?

I tend not to use legendaries either, but I may use him for the remainder of the in game story. Plus I just get a joy out of supertraining and raising them. Plus.....Xerneas is a deer. I LOVE deer.
2 years ago#4
2 years ago#5
2 years ago#6
bump.... i'm desperate guys!
2 years ago#7
Really? No one has a suggestion?
2 years ago#8
2 years ago#9
2 years ago#10
Careful is terrible for Xerneas. If you're going to make Xerneas a special wall, use Calm instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas with Careful nature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived