This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas with Careful nature

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas with Careful nature

User Info: DazzleKitty87

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#1
Hey all,

I caught Xerneas today. I was too impatient to soft reset over and over for a nature with all the cutscenes before and after you catch it. I decided to just save and go with what I've got. Not sure if I'll use it for competitive, but it has a careful nature. Is there anything I can do with this guy? A good EV spread? If it's useless I may not even bother EV training it, but it's so cool looking I hate to just not use it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Pikachu300

Pikachu300
3 years ago#2
Careful isn't all that bad of a nature and u should raise it. Even though I caught a Xerneas I don't use it because I don't use legendaries. But if ur a person that does then raise it.
1375-8350-6103 ACNL First and Permanent town: Pikachu from Pokepark ACNL Second and Cycling Town: Luigi from 3D Land. X/Y Name: Ash. LMDM Name : Luigi

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#3
Hmm.....that's good. I may use him then. Does anyone have a good moveset or EV spread?

I tend not to use legendaries either, but I may use him for the remainder of the in game story. Plus I just get a joy out of supertraining and raising them. Plus.....Xerneas is a deer. I LOVE deer.

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#4
bumpers

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#5
bump

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#6
bump.... i'm desperate guys!

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#7
Really? No one has a suggestion?

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#8
bump

DazzleKitty87
3 years ago#9
bump

User Info: GeneraLight

GeneraLight
3 years ago#10
Careful is terrible for Xerneas. If you're going to make Xerneas a special wall, use Calm instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas with Careful nature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived