This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Delphox is good at nothing", according to Serebii's Pokemon of the week

#91MilsoPosted 11/3/2013 3:45:20 PM
Lexifox posted...
Wyvern56 posted...
Serebii's word is law. Do not question it.

That's not written by Serebii. His grammar is usually better. Also it says it's not written by Serebii.

Are you kidding? Almost every sentence on his website has several grammatical errors. If you want to play a drinking game that will kill you after one page, take a drink every time he uses a comma pointlessly.
---
rawr
#92GallantChaddymnPosted 11/3/2013 4:12:31 PM
Has anyone tried breeding Recover onto Delphox yet?
Id like that very much xD
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#93E-25Posted 11/3/2013 4:14:54 PM
GallantChaddymn posted...

That and Fling (just to give a big "Return to sender." if you Magician over something harmful) are what I'm really wondering about.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#94Nickcool1996Posted 11/3/2013 4:17:30 PM
E-25 posted...

That and Fling (just to give a big "Return to sender." if you Magician over something harmful) are what I'm really wondering about.

Fling is a TM. It can't learn the TM so it wouldn't be an egg move.
---
Atlus Fans In General: http://i.imgur.com/yyrgQjP.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
#95LexifoxPosted 11/4/2013 12:02:40 AM
Milso posted...
Lexifox posted...
Wyvern56 posted...
Serebii's word is law. Do not question it.

That's not written by Serebii. His grammar is usually better. Also it says it's not written by Serebii.

Are you kidding? Almost every sentence on his website has several grammatical errors. If you want to play a drinking game that will kill you after one page, take a drink every time he uses a comma pointlessly.

Maybe lately, but he doesn't make errors as big as "who's" instead of "whose".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#96Doctor_SpankyPosted 11/4/2013 12:03:28 AM
Milso posted...
If you want to play a drinking game that will kill you after one page, take a drink every time he uses a comma pointlessly.

sounds like a lame party
---
Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it.
#97Yayforme123Posted 11/4/2013 12:51:40 AM

Well I know it can get wish (was testing to see if it could get both wish and stored power from my smeargle).
---
My 3DS friend code: 2595 - 1200 - 5685.
Trainer name Eris. 3ds name Alex . Aipom, ditto and a rat/mouse/cat thing almost full (insert witty text here)
#98pokemonfreak97Posted 11/4/2013 1:59:40 PM
Mephilas posted...
That PoTW is a freaking joke. Greninja has outstanding offensive power and Chesnaught is surprisingly usable? Chesnaught has so many weaknesses it isn't funny. And Greninja can't even learn nasty plot, let alone sweep with that sub-par special stat.

Don't get me wrong, Delphox is nothing special either, especially with the rise of good pokemon (hell the previous EXISTANCE of good pokemon) with Sucker Punch, but at least it has calm mind to boost its stats a bit.

The real person who's literally good at nothing is the guy who wrote that crap. He couldn't even write "Chesnaughts roasting on an open fire" correctly. -.-

Also, all PoTWs on serebii have pretty much sucked ever since the old guy got replaced and those collaboration people came in.

Chesnaught sucks, yes, but Greninja gets STAB on everything.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.