This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NEW Pokemon Type Islands RP Sign-up

#1DigiHerokidPosted 11/3/2013 5:11:18 PM
Credit to Pendragon for the original topics.

In a pokemon world with no humans, 18 islands exist, each with inhabbitants corresponding to a specific type. A type war has begun and rages, because of a Menace, Shadow Arceus!

Dual Type pokemon choose one side of their type.

ISLANDS:
Thunder Island
Central Island
Venom Island
Bug Island
Fire Island(hates everyone!)
Psy Island (In shambles, literally)
Dark Island
Ghost Island
Fairy Island (peaceful)
Grass Island
Steel Island
Water Island (neutral)
Ice Island
Rock Island
Earth Island
Runway Island(flying)
Draco Island
Fighting Island

Deep in the Hoenn triangle a island home to all legendary pokemon , but it was destroyed.

Sign-Up:

Name:
Species:
Marks/distinction:
BIO:

Mine is:
Name: Luke
Species: Buizel
Marks: Yellow Tail Ribbon
Bio: His egg was lost downstream in a raid, he was adopted by a pair of Luxray, and grew up alongside a Luxio named Shocky
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#2DigiHerokid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:18:13 PM
Bump, fastness kills.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#3SorceressTharjaPosted 11/3/2013 5:20:56 PM
(Oh god the Arceum/Shadow blessings last time around were SO OP)

I think I'll go with a new character this time. Give purple Gardy a rest.

Name: Doryuuzu (Yes. That's Excadrill's Japanese name)
Species: Excadrill (Ground/Steel)
Marks/distinction: Green blades
BIO: Grew up in an incredibly rocky area, and as a Drilbur he was unable to burrow through the rocks. Upon evolving, all the Excadrill who grew up there all had slightly-green blades instead of the normal steel-y grey, due to being formed of a different metal that could cut through the rocks with relative ease. Its blades are much sharper.

Movepool:
Shadow Claw
Fissure
Brick Break
Protect
(I'm aware we're probably allowed more than 4, buuut... I want to give myself some room to learn moves as the story progresses.)
#4DigiHerokid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:24:09 PM
I think I'll start Luke at Psy island.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
#5SorceressTharjaPosted 11/3/2013 5:25:29 PM
I haven't decided where I'll start yet. Maybe see if we have any other ground or steel types.
#6SalsaSavantPosted 11/3/2013 5:28:59 PM
Man, I really want to...last time was so fun...but I have college...and I want to do Nanowrimo

On the other hand, I'm actually mostly test free for once.

Maybe I'll just tag this and come back later.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#7Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/3/2013 5:32:22 PM
Name: Glorblajjin-Aelipiphile Yorgrandrestion III
Species: Pikablu
Marks/distinction: I have every color imaginable in my hair including the colors that can't be perceived by the human eye. I'm always the tallest person in the room, and the shortest.
BIO: A-
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Bow/Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 0533-4504-8392
#8Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/3/2013 5:33:57 PM
Oh my island will be ??? type island
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Bow/Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 0533-4504-8392
#9SorceressTharjaPosted 11/3/2013 5:35:26 PM
...I think it has to be a Pokemon, not a glitch...
#10Missingno_MastrPosted 11/3/2013 5:36:41 PM
Name: Irwin
Species: Croagunk
Marks: Four black marks, two on either side of the head, made to look like those ear-like things on a Lucario.
Bio: His Egg was the sole survivor when an attack was made on his nest on Fighting Island, and he was taken in and raised by a Lucario family from birth. Through intensive aura training, Irwin has become more sensitive to Aura than the average Croagunk. Unusually for his species, he can use Aura Sphere, though it was not easy for him to master (he first needed to learn Focus Blast, and then took months to refine it into Aura Sphere). His other moves include (but are not limited to) Dark Pulse, Sludge Wave, and Drain Punch.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/