This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You become a Pokemon, and your type, be it single or dual....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You become a Pokemon, and your type, be it single or dual....

User Info: MaruKazeryu

MaruKazeryu
3 years ago#11
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
wind64a posted...
Probably Flying since I love the wind, and Fairy because I find some myths fascinating.

Togekiss :)

Togekiss becomes part Fairy now?

MaruKazeryu posted...
ice

a bit of a jerk but with good intentions behind a mask and timid and reserved when revealed

I'm a bit of the same; sounds like there's some Dark-type in there!

probably more of an absol sort of dark
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add. Trainer name: Marii
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#12
Hmm... well, psychic since I tend to over-analyze things to a fault... but at the same time, fighting, because when that doesn't work I just say **** it, throw reason to the curb, and power through with sheer determination, willpower, and physical strength.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: Expiredmilk

Expiredmilk
3 years ago#13
Normal because I'm plain and boring.
3153-4212-5582

User Info: Nitemare667

Nitemare667
3 years ago#14
Fire/Poison due to the fact im always on the go and challenging myself to do better, also in many games i play i tend to wear down my opponents before delivering the final strike.
PSN:Nitemare667
3DS FC: 4313-0558-2400

User Info: TaijutsuJoshua

TaijutsuJoshua
3 years ago#15
MaruKazeryu posted...
probably more of an absol sort of dark

I always liked Dark-types like Absol and Umbreon, personally. Never used them in a team unfortunately.

TaijutsuJoshua posted...
Nitemare667 posted...
Fire/Poison due to the fact im always on the go and challenging myself to do better, also in many games i play i tend to wear down my opponents before delivering the final strike.

Sounds like you use a lot of status effects!

3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
I can't stand this franchise anymore; I'm just going to follow the boards game after game and tell everyone why.
(message deleted)

User Info: mech dragon

mech dragon
3 years ago#17
Everyone is Normal type.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcEmHO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHcGZ4e.jpg

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#18
I'd be a Grass/Dragon type.

Grass because I typically go by the name of corn, and I'm calm and serene and kinda like nature (though I'm not big on going outside). Dragon because, on the off chance I am mad, you don't wanna be anywhere around me.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon

User Info: TaijutsuJoshua

TaijutsuJoshua
3 years ago#19
InhaledCorn posted...
I'd be a Grass/Dragon type.

Grass because I typically go by the name of corn, and I'm calm and serene and kinda like nature (though I'm not big on going outside). Dragon because, on the off chance I am mad, you don't wanna be anywhere around me.

I just realized there's no Dragon/Grass type Pokemon... You'd think after 700+ Pokemon, we'd have covered all types.
3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
I can't stand this franchise anymore; I'm just going to follow the boards game after game and tell everyone why.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You become a Pokemon, and your type, be it single or dual....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived