This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THe X & Y Anime has caught my interest again.

#1Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/4/2013 1:32:09 PM
I watched all the Anime Episodes up until the end of Sinnoh, but gave up on Black and White early on because Iris and Cilan were so damn insufferable.

But I watched the first Episode of the X & Y Anime and I have had my interest caught again, Clement is way better than Cilan, (Assuming that he's going to be the male traveling companion.)

I can't say for sure yet, since we haven't seen Serena much yet, but if she's anything like the game, then she can't possibly be as awful as Iris.
---
Mario Party never puts commas between names in team minigames, it's the best in Mario Party 7 when you can play as Dry Bones.
"Wario Dry Bones Peach"
#2john151bacardiPosted 11/4/2013 1:33:55 PM
Yeah, I've watched the first four X/Y episodes so far and it's pretty great. It just sucks that Serena has not yet joined the team, while Iris joined on the damn second episode of B/W (quit watching B/W right after)
I love the dynamic between Citron and Eureka. They are great!
---
"I'm handsome-r than handsome!"
I'm also a drunk...so take me seriously.
#3LegoTechnicPosted 11/4/2013 1:35:06 PM
They made Serena into a klutzy childhood friend archetype somewhat lacking in confidence.

So expect her to be Dawn, but with a tendency to also be Ash's cheerleader.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#4Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 1:37:02 PM
LegoTechnic posted...
They made Serena into a klutzy childhood friend archetype somewhat lacking in confidence.

So expect her to be Dawn, but with a tendency to also be Ash's cheerleader.

Ehh... Well, Dawn wasn't AWFUL at least.

She wasn't as good as May or Misty, but miles better than Iris at least.
---
Mario Party never puts commas between names in team minigames, it's the best in Mario Party 7 when you can play as Dry Bones.
"Wario Dry Bones Peach"
#5SoothesayerPosted 11/4/2013 1:40:10 PM
Is there ever going to be a fight again like the one between ash/paul?

I stopped watching the anime as far back as Johto but that fight was pretty awesome. Infernape/electivire scene was legend.
#6ZhadosPosted 11/4/2013 1:54:29 PM(edited)
Really? I've pretty much stopped watching black and white due to how annoying Iris and Cilan were, but if they're gone I would love to try watching the anime again.

---
3DS FC: 4124-6446-3998
#7MacBookAirPosted 11/4/2013 1:48:05 PM(edited)
Honestly I lost all interest in the anime after 4Kids took over. I've watched a few episodes here and there but for the most part I've abandoned the anime, until now.

Even the English dub of X/Y isn't that bad at all. I'm quite excited.

Also, the animation is much more refined and appealing. Apparently it's being animated by the same company who is animating Origins. Now if they could only have the Origins scriptwriters write the anime...
---
Not changing this until Metal Sonic is in Super Smash Bros.
microsoft sucks lol
#8RVR-87Posted 11/4/2013 1:49:21 PM
MacBookAir posted...
Honestly I lost all interest in the anime after 4Kids took over. I've watched a few episodes here and there but for the most part I've abandoned the anime, until now.

Also, the animation is much more refined and appealing. Apparently it's being animated by the same company who is animating Origins. Now if they could only have the Origins scriptwriters write the anime...

So you hate all the Pokemon before Battle Frontier?

http://i.imgur.com/379ch.gif
---
3DS FC: 2921-9084-8413
#9shadowenclave47Posted 11/4/2013 1:50:53 PM
Don't get your hopes up the writers WILL ruin it.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#10Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 2:04:18 PM
MacBookAir posted...

I may be wrong on this, but... Didn't 4Kids only dub it in the earlier seasons? (I know for a fact that they don't do it for Sinnoh onwards.
---
"Wario Dry Bones Peach"