This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THe X & Y Anime has caught my interest again.

#71PkmTrainerAbramPosted 11/5/2013 4:43:26 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
Wolfie_Claws posted...
Am i the only one on this board who has watched all the 800 mothertrucking anime episodes? Also, don't get exited because episode 1-5 of the season is good. They will not keep up the good writing and animation throughout the entire season

This is exactly what i was trying to say. They will make the first few episodes of a season good but they are not going to last.

Kanto stayed consistant in quality throughout.
Johto never really broke out of the mold it's start set, though it had filler episodes better than the actual canon.
Honeen got better, especially when Battle Frointer came.
Sinnoh got better. ALOT better.
BW retconned a bunch of plot points at the very first episode, only to make them cannon again later. After episode 2 it looked promising, doing different things and breaking old cliches till the 1/4 mark, became crap, became passable and the end just was the worst.
XY looks like it will be another Honenn or Sinnoh. I don't expect the animation to remain as awesome for long, but no other season has had that consistancy going on that long early on.

You can't say that the first 5 episodes are always the judging point for a saga because even that as a measurement isn't consistant.....
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#72PKomegaPAXPosted 11/5/2013 4:55:59 PM
DMGirl posted...
Huh, I wonder who is going to be Serena's other potential love interest... I mean May had two or three and Dawn had like five. We're bound to have some guy show up.

Theres NO love interest at all if anything I wouldnt count on Callem the ACTUAL Protagonist showing up.
---
3DS FC: 0259-0287-8896
#73DMGirlPosted 11/5/2013 5:03:10 PM
PKomegaPAX posted...
DMGirl posted...
Huh, I wonder who is going to be Serena's other potential love interest... I mean May had two or three and Dawn had like five. We're bound to have some guy show up.

Theres NO love interest at all if anything I wouldnt count on Callem the ACTUAL Protagonist showing up.

I don't expect him to show up either. I was just bringing up a topic based on the anime to discuss. Also what do you by Calem being "The actual protagonist"? Serena's just as much of a protagonist as he is.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#74shadowenclave47Posted 11/5/2013 5:15:22 PM
PKomegaPAX posted...
DMGirl posted...

In terms of love interest no one is going to do jack in the Anime and I'm willing to bet on that.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380