This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you find your Pokemon's IVs?

#1MikishoPosted 11/4/2013 5:54:01 PM
I'm kind of interested in getting invested in some perfect IV pokemon, but I have no idea how I would determine if a Pokemon's IVs are good or not. I know it's possible to find it with an IV calculator, but would that mean any time I get a pokemon with the right nature, I'd basically have to level that pokemon up high enough for the IV Calculator to determine the IVs? Because that sounds like a stupidly large amount of work.
---
Nothing bothers me more than the fact that I didn't understand names should start with a capital when I made this account.
PSN:Shimotto
#2lazinickiPosted 11/4/2013 6:07:44 PM
The purple haired guy in the Kiloude Pokemon Center will tell you what your highest IV is and all that are tied as well as what number rank they fall in, and if any are at 0.

You pretty much looking for him to say somthing like 'this pokemon has Outstanding potenial it's *Stat 1* is good, *Stat 2* is also good, ect as he goes through all stats you want at 31, ending with 'It could not be better in that regard'.

Thats the easiest way to see what Ivs you have maxed. Friend Safari pokemon are the easiest to breed because they have an auto 2 MAX ivs at the minmum
---
3ds FC: 0559-7351-6929
Looking for Safaris PM if you have: Smeragle, Cloyster, Gyarados, Azumrail, Forgiadier
#3JakeisaLiePosted 11/4/2013 6:07:50 PM
in Kiloude city, there is an IV judge who will tell you any stat that is a perfect 31 (he'll say the stat couldn't be better)

also you could check its stats in the Battle Institute in Lumiose as sets all your pokemon's levels to 50, it's not a perfect solution, but will allow you to calculate its IVs within 1 point of error
---
http://wallbot.net/walls/preview/1841.jpeg
#4Mikisho(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:12:14 PM
Ok, thanks for the help guys :D
---
Nothing bothers me more than the fact that I didn't understand names should start with a capital when I made this account.
PSN:Shimotto