This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help noob evee evolution

#1mlahodikPosted 11/4/2013 5:54:13 PM
So I'm new to all this, I caught a wild evee and was told it's a valuable pokemon because it can evolve into many forms.
I just beat the second gym and I'm hoping to figure out how to handle and evolve it to my best advantage.
Thanks in advance
---
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2KingChickadeePosted 11/4/2013 5:56:03 PM
mlahodik posted...
So I'm new to all this, I caught a wild evee and was told it's a valuable pokemon because it can evolve into many forms.
I just beat the second gym and I'm hoping to figure out how to handle and evolve it to my best advantage.
Thanks in advance

the easiest evolution is most likely sylveon since all you have to do is feed it, play a game with it, and feed it again to get the heart requirement to evolve(pokemon amie)
plus it's immune to dragon and resistant to fighting and i believe dark type
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970
Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos, Current Project: Ultima Blissey to piss off whiny trainers.
#3ssupermario92Posted 11/4/2013 5:56:54 PM
depends what you're looking for

do u want a fire, water, electric, grass, psychic, dark, ice, or a fairy type?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 63 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: chowder205
#4ForeverZero8888Posted 11/4/2013 5:57:00 PM
yeah that thing has like 8 evolutions now man. You can use a water, fire, or thunder stone on it. OR it will evolve into something in the day time OR Night time when it loves you and grows affectionate. Good luck
---
FC 3239 - 2865-3760
#5Gogito4Posted 11/4/2013 5:57:28 PM
Fire Stone= Flareon Physical damage dealer

Water Stone= Vaporeon tank/deals special damage

Thunder Stone= Jolteon Fastest Special damage dealer.

Happy in the day= Espeon, hardest hitting special damage dealer

Happy in the night= Umbreon. Most balanced defensive eevee

Moss Rock= Leafeon. Faster than Flareon but less bulky

Ice Rock= Glaceon. A slower but more defensive Espeon.

Raise his affection to the max in Pokémon Amie then level= Sylveon. Special tank that hits hard.
---
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.