This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else using the O-powers as an excuse to exercise?

#11SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/4/2013 6:07:45 PM
So... is this in terms of recharging or upgrading them?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
3DS FC: 3093-7125-1394
#12Xenesis XenonPosted 11/4/2013 6:09:53 PM
zombiabsol posted...
how do steps effect o powers?

For every 1000 steps, it increases the recharge multiplier, to a maximum of 4x after you've hit 4000 steps.

Maximus_Sirius posted...
I haven't really looked at any 3DS features. I got it solely for Pokemon.

Just wanted to ask: Do I need to download some pedometer app to get steps counted?

No, just look at the top left of the home screen. It'll tell you how many steps you've taken that day. It resets at midnight.

SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Recharge rate.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#13PsychoWolfXPosted 11/4/2013 6:13:05 PM
I've been meaning to get in the habit of taking morning walks. The quiet and tranquility of it all, seems like a great way to start the day. Plus my dog will LOVE it too. I guess I'll take my 3DS along too.
#14Maximus_SiriusPosted 11/4/2013 6:14:50 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
zombiabsol posted...
how do steps effect o powers?

For every 1000 steps, it increases the recharge multiplier, to a maximum of 4x after you've hit 4000 steps.

Maximus_Sirius posted...
I haven't really looked at any 3DS features. I got it solely for Pokemon.

Just wanted to ask: Do I need to download some pedometer app to get steps counted?

No, just look at the top left of the home screen. It'll tell you how many steps you've taken that day. It resets at midnight.

SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Recharge rate.

Oh wow... I've seen those little steps... always wondered what they were... Mine is always 0 haha
Thanks for the info
---
3DS FC: 0146-9212-1206
(Fighting): Machoke, Sawk, Breloom
#15Xenesis XenonPosted 11/4/2013 6:16:18 PM
Maximus_Sirius posted...
Oh wow... I've seen those little steps... always wondered what they were... Mine is always 0 haha
Thanks for the info

No problem!

The 3DS will only count steps if it is in Sleep Mode, so that's something else to keep in mind.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#16Curvy Kirby(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:24:04 PM
Just bear in mind that it caps out at 4k steps(or a 4x recharge rate). I usually try to do 10k+ steps just for the hell of it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3153-4611-0613 Pokemon Y name: Omar